REVIEW(S): Farm Stay 3 Step Princess Whitening Mask

A few months ago, Rxbeauty Philippines (one of the newest online Korean skincare line here in PH), sent me products to try. 
 

Rxbeauty is an importer and distributor of Korean clinical grade skincare. Their products are approved by KFDA (Korean DFA), skin tested, non comedogenic and hypoallergenic. 
  
Honestly, I was actually a bit hesitant to use unfamiliar products at first since I was having loooots of breakouts that time (due to other products I tried). Glad that I was able to try these and now I can't wait to share with you how these products helped me with my acne or pimple problems.

*Btw, this will be a 4 part series of reviews per product from Rxbeauty Philippines. 

After using the Jeju Skin Volcanic Toner (click here for review), Jeju Skin Rose Petal Water Serum (click here for review) and Skindom Velvet Vitamin Alge-Mask (click here for review). For my LAST step, I use this Farm Stay Princess Whitening 3-Step Mask which really looks inviting. Haha

Product Info: This is actually a 3-step whitening facial mask which detoxify pores and reduce acne. It also repairs wrinkles, improves skintone and for used for whitening.
1. Princess Whitening Cream - Soft and has quick dissolving texture that contains Adenosine and Niacinamide used for anti-wrinkle, nourishing and whitening.
2. Princess Whitening Ampoule - has a highly enriched texture that helps improve skin firmness, even skin texture and gives moisture to the skin.
3. Princess Charcoal Black Mask - helps enhance skin radiance to appear softer, smoother and more translucent & healthier looking.

Packaging: Comes in this Princess Snow White girl packaging with Steps 1-3 to follow.
  
 

Price: Php100

Consistency:
1. Princess Whitening Cream - creamy
2. Princess Whitening Ampoule - feels like a serum
3. Princess Charcoal Black Mask - feels soft and smooth on the skin
 

How To Use: 
- Apply 1Step Whitening Cream evenly, pat for absorption then apply 2step Whitening ampoule and then leave mask for 20-30 minutes and Viola! Have a fair white skin as white as snow. Use 3step mask once a week for optimal result

Results:
*Pls take note that I use the 3 other products of Rxbeautyph (Toner, Serum and Alge Mask) along with the Princess Mask

Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:


Pros:
- One of a kind packaging for a mask as it already includes a cream, ampoule and the mask itself
- Cute and inviting packaging
- Hydrating and moisturizing
- Radiant skin after use
- The cream and ampoule is good for 2-3 use
- Affordable

Cons:
- None

Verdict: After using 2 sachet of Farm Stay 3 Step Princess Mask, I can say that I totally LOOOOVE this mask. It's my first time to try this kind of mask, with ampoule and cream included, thus makes it stand out from the rest of the masks I've ever tried. Aside from that, the mask really helps my skin to moisturize and hydrate. And just look at that appealing packaging that makes you really use it again and again :) Super looove this mask and totally recommended.

 
Farm Stay Princess Whitening 3-Step Mask  is available at Rxbeauty Philippines. For more info, you may contact them here:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/rxbeautyphilippines
Instagram: @rxbeautyphilippines
Contact Num: 0998 062 6618

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Rxbeauty Philippines. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

0 comments