REVIEW(S): JEJU Skin Rose Flower Water Serum

A few months ago, Rxbeauty Philippines (one of the newest online Korean skincare line here in PH), sent me products to try. 
 

Rxbeauty is an importer and distributor of Korean clinical grade skincare. Their products are approved by KFDA (Korean DFA), skin tested, non comedogenic and hypoallergenic. 
 

Honestly, I was actually a bit hesitant to use unfamiliar products at first since I was having loooots of breakouts that time (due to other products I tried). Glad that I was able to try these and now I can't wait to share with you how these products helped me with my acne or pimple problems.

*Btw, this will be a 4 part series of reviews per product from Rxbeauty Philippines. 

I already made a review here about the first product they sent that I used which is the Jeju Skin Volcanic Toner. So this time, I'll be sharing with you my thoughts about the Jeju Skin Rose Flower Serum or Petal Edition Serum, the SECOND product I used from Rxbeauty PH, for my night time skincare routine.

Product Info: Rose Flower Water (Red & Pink Rose) that helps:
Whitening & Moisturizing
Soothe and Hydrates skin for easily irritated skin due to dryness
Anti-aging
Light formula
Mild formula: No paraben, mineral oil, alcohol and artificial color
92% organic

Packaging: Comes in this medicine like bottle with a dropper. Here's how the serum looks like. Real rose petals can be seen.
 
 

Weight: 30ml

Price: Php149 at RXBeauty Philippines

Scent: Smells like a rose.

Consistency: thicker than water

How To Use:
1. You can use this serum alone during morning or night time routine. After using a toner (Jeju Skin Volcanic Pore Toner), apply 2-3 drops of Jeju Skin Rose Flower Water Serum on your palms and spread evenly on your face.
2. Can be used along with DIY mask (with Skindom Velvet Vitamin Alge-Mask which I'll be sharing with you on the next review) or peel off mask. Just apply 2-3 drops.

Results: 
*Pls take note that I use the 3 other products of Rxbeautyph (Toner, Alge mask and Princess Mask) along with the Rose Flower Serum

Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:

Pros:
- Cute packaging (I love packaging with rose)
- Infused with real rose
- Moisturizing and hydrating
- Skin feels soft and smooth
- Can be used alone or along with DIY masks

Cons:
- Personally, I don't like using serum alone

Verdict: After 1 month of use of this product, my skin feels softer and smoother now. I like that it has real rose petals and I really love the smell of the rose!! Recommended to use with DIY masks for oily skin and for dry skin, it's better to use this alone. :)

Jeju Skin Rose Flower Water Serum is available at Rxbeauty Philippines. For more info, you may contact them here:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/rxbeautyphilippines
Instagram: @rxbeautyphilippines
Contact Num: 0998 062 6618

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Rxbeauty Philippines. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.


How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)
 

0 comments