FOODTRIP(110): Pho Hoa

Looking for a new place to eat in Cubao, we decided to dine at Pho Hoa in Gateway since we haven't tried dining here before. 

Went there for an early dinner on a Tuesday and place was almost full when we got there. Place is a bit cramped for me. Btw, Pho Hoa is beside My Thai restaurant. Both restaurants shares their Thai and Vietnamese menu. 

Actually had a hard time choosing what to order since I'm not so familiar with Thai nod Vietnamese foods. And take note, that they have wide range of dishes to try. 

I wasn't able to take photo of their menu but here's the link of their menu from their Zomato page: 
https://www.zomato.com/manila/pho-hoa-cubao-quezon-city/menu#tabtop

Here's what we ordered: 

Com Tom Thit Nuong (Php335) 
"Marinated Prawns with Grilled Pork on Rice" 
 
- The prawns are cooked well and very tasty. While the grilled pork was a bit hard to chew and I find it a bit bland. 

Com Bo Xao (Php335) 
"Tenderloin Beef with Rice"
  
- The tenderloin beef was soft and easy to chew. Not a fan of spicy meals but did liked this one. I like that it was spicy but wasn't too spicy for my taste. 

Strawberry Trifle (Php160) 
- It's an ice cream with strawberries and syrup placed in a small cup. Taste was okay but totally not worth it for the price. 

Overall, the meals were good but I was still looking for a more distinctive taste. Servings were okay but I find everything a bit pricey given the quantity and quality if foods. I heard that their noodles are better so might try that next time. 
Pho Hoa 
Located at: 2nd Flr, Gateway Mall Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City 
Opens at: 10AM-9:30PM 
Phone num: 4418268
Pho Hoa Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments