REVIEW(S): Yukiskincare Ultima Brightener Duo

Hey girls! I'm now back with another whitening products review starting with products from the Yukiskincare. 
 

Yukiskincare brand is a local skin care line which started in 2013. And yes, I've known the brand since 2013 since their Yuki soap, one of their best whitening products became a trend in which I tried. I'm not into reviews that time so I haven't made a proper review but I really liked how Yuki soap made my skin brighter. 

So when sis Ches of Yukiskincare Taguig pmed me for Yuki products to try, I gladly say yes! :) Last month, she sent me lots of new products for me to try. Thank you so much sissy!! Sorry super duper delayed ng review :(( 

But for today's review, I'll be sharing with you this Ultima Brigtener Duo from Yukiskincare which I've been using for about a month now. 

Product Info: According to their site (Ultima Brightener Duo which consists of Ultima Skin Brigtening Body Serum & Yuki Glow Ultima): 
- Hydrates skin 
- Replenish extra dry spots/damaged on skin 
- Soften the roughest parts of the body 
- Makes your skin glow and radiant 
- Brightens and repairs skin 
- it sure can give you a Japanese-like skin 

Ultima Body Serum 
"A more intensive and moisturizing lotion designed for dry, damaged and mature skin. Brightening and softening lotion that immediately hydrates skin for an optimally moisturized, luminous complexion". 

Ingredients: 
Orange extract - support natural cell turnover 
Grapefruit extract - brightens with antiseptic qualities 
Rosehips extract - heals, repairs damage and soothens Sodium 
Ascorbyl Phosphate - the key to production of collagen 
Ester C - a highly stable form of Vitamin C 

Yuki Glow Ultima Soap 
"Contains Songyi Mushroom that is clinically tested to have a 45x of whitening power than Arbutin and 100x of Kojic. It is also very mild and causes irritation to the skin which makes it one amongst the natural and an alternative ingredient in skin-whitening products compared to other harsh ingredients such as hydroquinone. After several uses, it is believed to soften you skin which results into a clearer and brighter skin tone". 

Ingredients: 
Vegetable Glycerin, Tomato extract, Matsukake Kusei, Lycomega, Tsubaki Oil, Shiro Nuka, Decalact and fragrance. 
 

Volume: 
*Ultima Soap 100g 
*Ultima Body Serum 220ml 

Price for Ultima Set: Php1000 

Packaging: Both products are sealed. 

Scent: 
Body serum: Fragrance free 
Soap: Nice mild floral scent 

Consistency: (for Body serum) 
- The consistency is like a gel that quickly absorbs the skin 

How To Use: 
1. Apply Ultima soap on wet skin, lather and leave it for 2 minutes on your skin. 
2. Rinse with water and dry your skin with a soft towel. 
3. Lather Ultima Body Serum all over body 
 
Results: 
- Please take note that I did experience just a tiny bit of peeling on the first 4-5 days of using both of the products. Don't be worried since peeling is normal according to them. 
- For tipid tips, I usually cut the bar of soap into half. 1/2 of bar of the soap last about 3 weeks of everyday use. 

Pros: 
- Brightening is immediatedly noticed after using the product 
- Glow and radiant skin after use 
- Hydrating 
- I love the mild floral scent of the soap 

Cons: 
- Peeling might be a bother for some 
- Pricey for some 

Verdict: Overall, I really like the product a lot as it gives off that bright glowy look on my skin. For a local product like this, I can highly recommend this for those who wants to get brighter immediatedly. I also love the soap as it is very "matipid" to use. Half of the bar last about 3 weeks for me with everyday use. 

Yukiskincare Ultima Brightener Duo are available at Yukiskincare Taguig. For more info, you may contact them here: 
Facebook: http://facebook.com/yukitaguig 
IG: @yukiskincaretaguig 
Contact number: 09163468734; 09224330672 

**For discounts/free shipping: You may use my code NICOLE17 
 
Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Sis Ches of Yukiskincare Taguig. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

0 comments