FOODTRIP(107): Project Pie, SM Megamall

Project Pie has been known here in the PH for it's famous affordable DIY pizza for quite sometime but honestly, never been here until now. Went here with a friend on a Monday afternoon. 
 

Place is spacious, clean and comfy. And I like the ambiance a lot. Staffs were so accommodating and nice as they even approached us, asking if it was our first time and gave his suggestions to us. :) 
 
 

For starters, you can actually choose from their 7 pre set pizza flavors and even add more toppings of your choice without any additional fees. 
For base, we were asked what base we want for our pizza. 
Then she put on the main ingredients for our chosen pre set pizzas and add some more toppings and done. Paid at the cashier and waited for about 10-15 minutes before it was served to us. 

Here's what we ordered: **Please take note that EVERYTHING'S priced at Php285** 

The Fab Four 
"4 Cheese loves you, yeah! yeah! yeah!" "gorgonzola, mozzarella, ricotta, parmesan, fresh basil, garlic, olive oil, black pepper" 
 
- As you all know, I LOVE LOVE LOVE CHEESE alot so I chose this one. Adding some mushrooms, ham, and bell pepper made it much delish. The whole pizza was more than enough to make me full. 

Woody 
"Reach for the pie! The BBQ pie!" 
 
"grilled chicken, cilantro, gorgonzola, mozzarealla, sliced red onion, bbq sauce" 
- My friend ordered this one and she told that she liked it a lot. She loves bbq sauce, as much as I love my cheese and she did enjoyed her DIY pizza. For me, I'm not much of a bbq flavored pizzas so it was just okay for me. 


Overall, our first time in Project Pie was memorable and the foods really exceeded my expectations. Can't wait to be back again here sometime. :) 

Project Pie, SM Megamall 
Located at: Upper Ground Floor, Building A, SM Megamall, Ortigas, Mandaluyong City 
Phone number: 6953879 
Opens at: 10AM-12AM 
Facebook: http://facebook.com/projectpiephilippines
Project Pie Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments