A Solution to Acne Prone Skin || 3 Step AcneCare Routine / Review

As I always say on my blog posts, I do have an acne prone skin and I experience some pimple breakouts every month. And yes, I don't have a perfect skin.. I just wish I did! Haha 

 
So I've battling my pimple problems every month due to hormones. Since high school, I've been having pimple breakout which leads me to try lots of derma products just to get rid and prevent pimples. Good thing, my pimple breakouts are now just caused by hormonal imbalances. I still experience pimple breakouts at times and when I do, they're usually really huge zits! I had a huge zit on my lower side of the nose last 1st week of May and that was also the time when Cheska's Store offered me to try acne products that she have. 

From the same makers of Snow Skin Whitening Lotion, Snow Skin Whitening Cream, Snow Whitening Soap and SnowCaps, let me introduce to you these 3-Step AcneCare products (AcneCare Soap, AcneCare Drying Lotion and AcneCare Anti-Acne Complex capsules) which I have been using for almost 3 months now. 

Step 1 : AcneCare Soap 
Product Information: "Revive your skin with an original formula which won't dry skin while gently cleansing away excess oil and allowing your skin to recover."
Contains: 
Bio Sulfur - Helps reduce skin oiliness and prevent pore blockage from forming 
Tea Tree Oil - Contains Terpenoids which have been clinically proven to have anti-septic, anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties. 
Ace-B3 - A potent combination of Aloe Vera Extract (skin moisturizing & protection), Vitamin C (helps protect against photo damage), Vitamin E (free radical defense) and Niacinamide B3 (skin clarifying and lightening) 

Packaging: The product comes in a sealed box with leaflet inside. Expiration date is also indicated on the side of the box.
 

Weight: 135g 

Price: Php149 

How To Use: Use daily for face and body. Leave it for 2-3 minutes before rinsing. 

Step 2: AcneCare Acne Drying Lotion 
Product Information: "A fast acting, effective acne spot solution for all skin types" 

Key ingredients: 
Zinc Oxide - helps clear up acneic skin due to sun's UV rays, pollution, harsh weather, dry air, bacteria, viruses, chemicals in personal care products, poor diet, stress, and lack of exercise can all damage skin on a daily basis 
Titanium Dioxide - an active ingredient that is used as coloring agent, whitener, thickening agent, and sunscreen. 

Packaging: The product is sealed with a plastic peel off. 

Weight: 55ml 

Price: Php229 

How To Use: Dip a cotton swab into pink sediment. Dab on affected area after cleansing of face and let it dry overnight. Wash off in the morning. 

Step 3: AcneCare Anti-Acne Complex 

Product Information: "Comprises of a proprietary blend that derives a bioactive complex rich Lactoferrin, Linumlife and zinc gluconate. AcneCare is based on milk's many bioactive components with specific physiological effects to support the reduction of blemishes and redness associated with a bad complexion. The most essential mechanisms are the anti-microbial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to help promote a healthy complexion from the inside". 

Contains:
Lactoferin - A natural protein complex derived from milk which nourishes the skin from the inside (clinically proven in treating acne) 
Linumlife - Provides Lignans from Flax, a group of phytiestrogens that helps in the treatment of acne 
Zinc Gluconate - Helps heal your blemishes and reduce the androgenic effect of hormones on your skin 

Packaging: This product comes in a sealed box. The oral caps are in the plastic bottle container. Expiration date is also indicated.
  
  
 
Content: 30 capsules per box 

Price: Php885 

How To Use: Take 1 capsule every morning and evening (2 daily) or as directed by a healthcare professional. 
Made a video review on my Youtube channel below:
Verdict:
*I started using AcneCare Soap and AcneCare Drying Lotion on the 1st week of May. I noticed a small bump (that I positively knew would become a huge zit) around May 7 so I immediately tried both products. 
*On May 8, I immediatedly noticed a big change on my pimple and it already started to get smaller. 
*On May 9, the small zit slowly became a big one as I awake for 24hrs++ that day. (please don't blame the product). That was also the last time I had a huge pimple which lasted for about 2 weeks and the scars/blemishes faded only after a month. 
*So I tried it again on the succeeding pimples that I had. For over 2 months, I had 4-5 zits with weeks in intervals (Yes, I feel that those zits are going to get bigger without proper treatment) and I ALWAYS immediatedly use the soap & drying lotion every night. And guess what.. ALL THOSE SMALL PIMPLES NEVER GET BIGGER again! It all immediatedly dried up and got smaller in just 1-2 days. Wow! 
*How I use the AcneSoap: Please also take note that I only cut small portion of the bar itself, and just use it on the area of the pimple and not my whole face. Just leave it for about 20-30 seconds before rinsing. 
*The AcneCare Soap can be a bit drying and stingy when applied all over the face. Just take note not to leave it for more than 20-30 seconds. 
*How I use AcneCare Drying Lotion: After I wash my face and put on some other derma products, I shake the bottle then dip in my cotton swab then applied it on the pimple. 
*Please also take note that I only use the AcneCare Soap & AcneCare Dyring Lotion if I have a new pimple. 
*I just started to use the AcneCare Capsule around the first week of June and it helps me prevent pimples from within. And yes, I get lesser pimples now compared to before. 
*You might also noticed that I don't have huge pimples breakouts as of the moment since these AcneCare products really helped me a lot with my pimple/acne problems. 

Pros: (for the 3 products already) 
- The AcneCare soap & AcneCare Drying Lotion are very effective in treating current acne. 
- The pimples get smaller in just 1-3 days 
- The AcneCare capsule helps prevent future pimple breakouts 
- Lesser pimple breakouts now 
- 101% Effective products for treating & preventing pimples 
- Affordable pimple fighting products for me 
Cons: 
- Maybe a bit pricey for some 

Overall, I can say that I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE 3 ACNECARE PRODUCTS since they are really effective pimple fighting products that can be used by girls or even boys, experiencing pimple breakouts like I do. I'm currently still using the AcneCare Soap & Drying Lotion if ever I see a small new pimple. It really helps a lot in preventing future big pimples! Haha For the AcneCare capsule, I'm almost done with taking the caps and though I liked the effects of the product, honestly I'm not that sure if I'll buy another one since I'm currently still taking SnowCaps and other oral vitamins. :)
 
AcneCare Soap, AcneCare Acne Drying Lotion and AcneCare caps are available at Cheska's Store. For more info, you may contact them here: 
Facebook: http://facebook.com/cheskasstore 
Website: http://cheskasstore.net 
IG: @cheskasstore 
Email: cheskasstore@yahoo.com 
Contact num: 0916 582 8800 

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Cheska's Store. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

1 comments

  1. Are you suffering from acne scars and searching for the best treatment? Then you can contact Acne Scar Center. Their acne treatment quality is so high, and the acne scars removal cost is so affordable.

    ReplyDelete