Teaza, Cupcakes and Life - February 1, 2016

Last February 1, 2016, Joyce and I supposedly planned to go somewhere else but ended up going at Lilac St instead.
 


We first went at Teaza in Lilac for a milktea. I had the Matcha with Rock Salt and Cheese milktea while Joyce had the Thai milktea. We also ordered fries for a munch.


  

Then we went at Cupcake Bites which I always see when I pass by at Lilac St but never tried until last Monday. I'll be making a review on Cupcake Bites on my next post.

 



It's already been a month since I last saw Joyce in December last year. Funny thing is that almost exactly last month, we also had a meet up in Infinitea. Then exactly 2 years ago, (well according to Facebook Memories haha), we also had a meet up in Cubao. The pattern! Haha

exactly 2 years ago, (well according to Facebook Memories haha)

Also, I made a video about what we did that day in Teaza and Cupcake Bites. 


Next plan: a cat cafe nearby! :3 Maybe by the end of the month again? Haha

post signature

0 comments