FOODTRIP(72): Pinac UP Town Center

Last February 1, we had a family lunch at Pinac in UP Town CenterIt was my first time going here so I have no idea what this restaurant serves. 
 

Pinac restaurant serves Campampangan cuisines, perfect for our Filipino balikbayan family friends. The interiors of the place are very Filipino and I like the big mirror on one side of the wall. There were lots of variety of foods to choose from.

Here's what we ordered: 
(I do apologize for the lack of photos of the foods and the place) 

Sinigang sa Ulo sa Salmon sa Miso (Php245)
- This dish has the perfect sinigang taste for me. Di sya ganun kaasim so it's super okay for me. The serving size is good for 3-4 persons.

Classic Roast Chicken (Php475) 
- Not a fan of chicken nor roasted chicken but their chicken meat is soft and chewy.

Salted Egg Paro (Php395) 
-  This the best dish for me. I'm not sure of this but it's a shrimp fried with salted egg fried just like a "kwek kwek". I dunno how it was done but the taste is very creamy and the shrimp was fried into perfection. Super yummy!

Suman, Mangga at Tsokolate (Php140) 
- I think everyone loves this version of their suman and mangga dipped in chocoate syrup.

Cucumber Mint Dalandan Shake (Php85) 
- The cucumber with mint and dalandan has a weird but refreshing taste for me. I didn't liked the cucumber taste but I think Dalandan with Mint will already do.

Tsoknut Banana Vanilla Shake (Php85) 
- This shake tastes very good, not too sweet for me.

Buko Pandan 
- I think their Buko Pandan lacks the pandan flavor. It wasn't sweet for me and I was looking for that sweet buko pandan taste.

Overall, I liked that this place serves lots of different Filipino cuisines perfect for family lunch/dinner or for balikbayans who misses Filipino dishes. Thumbs up! :) 

Pinac 
Located at: 2nd Flr UP Town Center Katipunan Ave., Diliman Quezon City 
Phone number: 7759450 
Opens at: 11AM-10PM 
Facebook: http://facebook.com/pinaccuisine
Pinac Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments