Daily Vitamin C Supplement: Vita500 Daily Stick Review

Taking care of our HEALTH is the number 1 priority nowadays. With everything that is happening currently, health is really wealth. Having a great immunity means less chance of being infected (and/spreading it to others) or if ever you are infected, then you can easily fight off whatever infection you have in a shorter period of time. Being a NURSE, I make sure to take A LOT of vitamins in a day since we are dealing with a lot patients in a day. Before, I only 1 vitamin in a day but now I take 2-3 added vitamins in a day to help me boost my immune system. Today, let me share with you what I added in my set of vitamins daily. 
 

This is the VITA500 Vitamin C DAILY STICKS from a Korean brand - Kwangdong (started 50 years ago in Korea). This is the Korea's #1 Vitamin Drink and now they also have it in powdered form. It has no side effects, safe for all ages and harmless to pregnant women. It is daily vitamin powdered stick that 500mg of Vitamin C that has an anti oxidant effect - protects the body cell from free radical and necessary for absorption of Iron. 
 

Each stick is 2g and has 500mg of Vitamin C
Vitamin B Complex (creation of internal energy and process of energy metabolism)
(With Vitamin B12, B1, B6, & B2
 
 
Packaging: It comes in a yellow and orange box which contains 7 plastic packs with 10 sticks per pack. It has a total of 70 sticks per box..   
  
Price: ₱1,300/box (19/stick) (Click HERE for direct link)


Honestly, I'm not sure how to take this one as it says that the powder can be taken directly from the stick itself. I prefer to still mix the powder in a half cup of water and drink it in liquid form. So I've drinking the Vita500 Vitamin C Daily Stick as an added supplement of Vitamin C in a day (since I still take other multivitamins and glutathione capsule in a day). I like that I can easily take it this and even bring this around (especially at work). Taking different vitamins and especially the Vitamin C helps to boost the immune system so that you cannot easily get a virus. Although boosting the immune system doesn't just depend on taking vitamins but also by having a healthy diet, sleeping early, avoid stress and many more. Living a healthy life is a blessing nowadays as being sick is can be so expensive. It's better to invest in vitamins and being healthy than drinking medications right? Adding this Vitamin C Daily sticks is really such a big help nowadays - so I definitely recommend taking this one. 
For more info about the VITA500 VITAMIN C DAILY STICKS, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb # Vita500VitaminCDailySticks #VitaminCDailySticks  #Vita500 #VitaminC
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @kwangdong 

0 comments