FACE REPUBLIC Cover-Up BB Cream Review

My skin is not flawless as it seems to be and I still get occasional pimples and small bumps and these leave a red mark on the skin. Using a light product is a must for me to conceal these imperfections. I don't use makeup everyday now but I use lightweight product on my skin during work. Today, let me share with you my current bb cream that I've been using every time I got to work. 
 
This is the COVER-UP BB CREAM from the Korean brand, Face Republic. a blemish balm that is lighweight, non drying and has a matte finish - perfect for everyday look. It has an SPF50 PA+++ to protect the skin from the harmful UV rays and also perfect for that sunkiss skin.  

  
It has Niacinamide to minimize the pores and promotes hydration on the skin. It also has Cyclopentasiloxane which is a water-thin silicone that gives that smooth and non-tacky matte-finish. Has Titanium Dioxide to proetct the skin form the harmful UV radiation - gentle for everyday use. 

Packaging: It comes in a peach box and peach squeeze type tube. Very easy to bring around. 
 
 
 
 
  
Weight: ml Price: ₱399 (Click HERE for direct link)

Shades: Not sure if this has other shades but the shade that I got has a neutral shade with yellow undertone - good for morena to dark skin tone (It is a little dark for a fair skin) 

Consistency: Sticky consistency. The cream is a little thick and color transparent light yellow.   




 

Pros:
- Shades are perfect for Filipina skintone
- Blendable
- Lighweight
- Non sticky
- Semi matte finish
- Love the peachy packaging
- Has SPF50 for that added sun protection
- Good for everyday use 

Cons: 
- None 
 
 
 
For more info about the FACE REPUBLIC COVER-UP BB CREAM, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb # FaceRepublic #FaceRepublicCoverUpBBCream #CoverUpBBCream
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @facerepublic 

0 comments