Teami Beauty Butterfly Collagen Review

COLLAGEN has been DEFINITELY became part of my life when I first discovered it in 2015/2016. This played a big part in my skin care routine and since then, I've been constantly taking different collagen to take care of my skin. 

 
Already on my 30's, taking I make sure to take COLLAGEN once a day to keep my skin youthful. I've been taking collagen since late 2016 and it helped to lessen my acne breakouts plus made my skin soft and plump. I stopped taking collagen in late 2017 due to lack of funds and was taking an anti-acne medications that time. I started taking collagen in 2019 until present. Taking care of the skin doesn’t just focus on physical application but also from what we intake or how we take of our skin from within. So I can say that COLLAGEN plays a BIG ROLE (over the years) to keep my skin healthy, acne free and youthful. 
 
Today, let me share with you the current collagen that I've been taking for more than a month - the TEAMI BEAUTY BUTTERFLY COLLAGEN. But before I get started with my review, let me share first more information and benefits about COLLAGEN. 
WHAT IS COLLAGEN?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body that helps give structure to the hair, skin, nails, bones, ligaments and tendons in the body. It maintains the elasticity of the connective tissues in the hair, skin, nails and joints. It also reduce dryness in our body and improves moisture on our skin. We all produce collagen in the body but at around 20's, the collagen production slowly decrease. 
Age 20: one percent less collagen is produced in the dermis every year. 
Age 30, collagen production in your body declines. 
Age 40: collagen is no longer produced by your body. 
Age 50: collagen is diminished, leaving behind dry, thin, and sensitive skin.

WHEN WILL I SEE THE EFFECTS OF TAKING COLLAGEN? 
It varies from one person to another person but usually you'll start to see the effects (not full effects) in as early as 3-12 weeks with a daily use. I personally seen the full effects in about 2-3 months and maintain it on the next coming months while still taking the collagen. 

Consistency is key! Thus using or taking collagen supplements at a younger age is better to feel and see the full effects. 

The TEAMI BEAUTY BUTTERFLY COLLAGEN is a premium-select  grade collagen that is sourced exclusively from the scales of sustainable, wild-caught codfish. These fish scales are pure, clean, abundant source of collagen.
 
3 Main Ingredients:
Marine Collagen 
Acai Berry (high anti oxidant, anti aging, lightens the skin, keeps the skin glowing and healthy)
Butterfly Pea Flower (rich in Polyphenols that helps increase collagen production and elasticity to the skin cells - less wrinkles)
The packaging comes in a white and purple sturdy plastic tub. All the information are already written in the tub. 
 
 
 
 

The collagen comes in a light purple very fine powder. It has minimal fish scent and no taste at all. 
 
 
 

Weight: 240g Price: $38.00 (Get 15% off discount: FALLER15) 

Directions: Mix 1 scoop into either hot or cold beverages for an extra collagen boost. You can also add to water, coffee, tea, juice, smoothies and even with baking. It already comes with their own scoop. 
  
1 scoop = 12g (10g of collagen per scoop) (Acai Berry - 1250mg, Butterfly Pea Tea Powder - 500mg, Stevia Powder - 250mg) 

1 tub = 20 days/servings 

Collagen doses are recommended between 2.5g - 10g per day. 

By the way, this also comes in their famous TEAMI TUMBLER which I find very useful. The tumbler is really huge and can hold up to 600 ml of liquid. They have a lot colors to choose from and of course, I chose the pink one. 
 
 
 
This tumbler is double insulated meaning that it can also be used for hot drinks as there is separate container inside which you can easily remove. The lid is sealed as the opening (for the mouth) has a rubber stopper on it. It also has a "secret compartment" on the lower part which you can store extra powder or your tea. 
 
 
  

Been taking this collagen for more than a month now:
 
     
 


Check out my YOUTUBE for the video review below:
 

So I've been taking the TEAMI BUTTERFLY COLLAGEN for more than 1 month now and I can say that it really helped IMPROVE my skin by keeping it more supple and soft. Even though I have a bad body clock lately (been awake at night most of the time), my skin still feels soft and plump (not dry). I also noticed that it helped lessen my hormonal pimple breakouts and helps to dry it faster. My body skin is usually dry but in a span of 1 month, this collagen help to hydrate and make my skin more fresh and moisturized. I also have LESS HAIR FALL now. I find that most people compliments how good my skin is lately and how I look fresh and not haggard all day! Haha 
 
By the way, it has minimal fishy scent and you can't even taste the collagen when mixed with your drink. The collagen powder is very fine so it can easily dissolved on the drinks. This collagen is recommended to add your smoothies but I prefer adding it to my coffee everyday. Not sure of the particular time but I take this every time I wake up (regardless of the time). It is also recommended to add 1 scoop (10g of collagen) in a day but since I feel like I don't need that much collagen in a day, I only take 1/2 of collagen. This can also help to maximize the use of the collagen so that you can take it for a much longer time (maybe up to 2 months). 
Overall, I am VERY SATISFIED with the effects that I am seeing on this collagen and YES, I DO RECOMMEND EVERYONE to try this one. 
 
AVAILABLE HERE: https://www.teamiblends.com/products/beauty-butterfly-collagen

0 comments