1779 Nettoyant De Marin Body Wash Roses et Baies Review

Body care is one of my favorite routine in a day. I honestly LOVE taking a bath 2-3x a day (yes, I just love it! haha) and enjoying every bath session is what I look forward to. Adding soothing and moisturizing body wash on my daily bath routine is a MUST 'coz I want to take care of my body skin. Today, let me share with you a NEW BODY WASH that I've been using for weeks now that makes my skin soft and smooth. 
 
This is the 1779 Nettoyant De Marin Body Wash Roses et Baies from the Korean brand 29 ST.HONORE PARIS. This brand was launched by Louis Vitton director which means this an authentic French beauty and perfume brand - made with 29 fragrances with collaboration with French perfume house JEAN NIEL. No wonder this product looks so luxurious and elegant.

 
The ingredients are all natural and imported directly from the French nature in the sea. It contains essential skin nutrients and abundant minerals. It cleans and purifies the skin with the use of luxury garland salts. The fragrance particles contains Micellar that keeps the fragrance in complete formulation making it last longer.  

 
*Key Ingredients: 
- Hydramarine (sea water) 
- Eclamarine (Ascophyllum Nodossum Extract) 
- Puremarine (Sea Salt) 


IIngredients : Water, DisodiumLaurethSulfosuccinate, Glycerin, LaurylHydroxysultaine, LauramidopropylBetaine, SodiumLaurylSulfoacetate, SodiumChloride, Flavor, C12-13Pareth-9, SeaWater, AscophyllumNodosumExtract, CamelliaJaponicaSeedOil, RibesNigrum(BlackCurrant)SeedOil, OleaEuropaea(Olive)FruitOil, HippophaeRhamnoidesOil, CarthamusTinctorius(Safflower)SeedOil, AdansoniaDigitataSeedOil, PerseaGratissima(Avocado)Oil, PrunusArmeniaca(Apricot)KernelOil, HelianthusAnnuus(Sunflower)SeedOil, CamelliaOleiferaSeedOil, SeaSalt, HydrolyzedHyaluronicAcid, Serine, AsparticAcid, Leucine, Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Valine, Threonine, Proline, Isoleucine, Histidine, Cysteine, Methionine, RosaDamascenaFlowerWater(97.8ppm), FragariaVesca(Strawberry)LeafExtract, RubusFruticosus(Blackberry)FruitExtract, VacciniumMacrocarpon(Cranberry)FruitExtract, RibesNigrum(BlackCurrant)FruitExtract, EuterpeOleraceaFruitExtract, PhyllanthusEmblicaFruitExtract, FragariaChiloensis(Strawberry)FruitExtract, VacciniumMyrtillusFruitExtract, VacciniumVitis-IdaeaFruitExtract, VacciniumAngustifolium(Blueberry)FruitExtract, MalpighiaGlabra(Acerola)FruitExtract, HibiscusSabdariffaFlowerExtract, SodiumSulfate, PotassiumBenzoate, Chlorphenesin, ButyleneGlycol, Propanediol, Glycine, 12-Hexanediol, GlutamicAcid, SodiumBenzoate, PotassiumSorbate, HyaluronicAcid, SodiumHyaluronate, CaprylylGlycol, Polyquaternium-67, SodiumAcetate, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol

This packaging in a red luxurious box. The product itself comes in a study semi transparent bottle with gold cap. I really love how classy and elegant the bottle. Might keep it after I've used it. Also, It also comes with a pump but I can't seem to find a way on how to attach it properly because it doesn't fit. 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Formula is transparent and it easily forms into bubble suds when used with a bubble maker instead. 
 
 

They got a lot of variants such as Rose et Baies, Tubereuse, Lime Basil et Mandarin, White Musk, Mediterranean Sea Salt, Green Tea, Lily & Jasmin.  

It has a mild rose scent.  Sweet scent. 
Weight: 300g Price: ₱1,350 (Click HERE for direct link)  

How to Use: 
I pour the right amount of the body wash on my bubble net to form suds. I prefer using it this way to maximize the use of the body wash thus making it last longer.
 

Verdict: 
I've been using this body wash for more than a month now and I really love how luxurious, smooth and soothing it is on the skin. It is lightweight, non-sticky and moisturizing on the skin. The packaging is really nice as it looks so classy and elegant. It has a mild sweet rose scent which I like. I use this together with my current soap for and apply right amount of product on the bubble net. That thing I didn't like is that I find it a little pricey for a body wash. But with the ingredients and the lasting scent it gives, I think it is definitely worth to try. 
For more info about the 1779 Nettoyant De Marin Body Wash Roses et Baies, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #1779NettoyantDeMarinBodyWashRosesetBaies ##1779NettoyantDeMarinBodyWash #29STHONOREPARIS
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @29sthonore_official 

0 comments