Keep Cool and Soothe Bamboo Toner Review

My current skin is acne prone, oily and sensitive type. I am really particular with the toners that I use so I carefully select them. Currently, I use different toner depending on my skin during that time. I have an oily skin but sometimes it feels dry and rough just like what I experienced a month ago. I used this toner for a awhile and it helped soothe and take care of my skin. 
 
This is the SOOTHE BAMBOO TONER from the Korean 
brand KeepCool. I've already tried the trial pack of this last January (Click HERE) so I was really excited that I finally got my hand on the full sized version. 

 
It is made of 85% Bamboo Water (850,000ppm) - most abudant mineral and amino acid which brings vitality on the clean bamboo on the skin. It is a mild toner that soothes. calms and hydrates the skin. Has High (strong moisture retention) & Low Hyaluronic Acid (maintains balanced hydration)


Ingredients :  BAMBUSA VULGARIS WATER, GLYCERETH-26, GLYCERIN, WATER, 1-2-HEXANEDIOL, HYDROXYETHYL UREA, POLYGLUTAMIC ACID, LONICERA JAPONICA (HONEYSUCKLE) FLOWER EXTRACT, SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, FORSYTHIA SUSPENSA FRUIT EXTRACT, CHAMECYPARIS OBTUSA LEAF EXTRACT, THUJA ORIENTALIS EXTRACT, PINUS DENSIFLORA EXTRACT, BAMBUSA VULGARIS EXTRACT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM CITRATE, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA

This packaging comes in a simple white box. The product comes in a transparent sturdy plastic bottle. The design is simple and straight to the point. 
 
 
 
 
 

Texture is lightweight and consistency is runny. It has no scent at all. 
Weight: 160ml Price: ₱920 (Click HERE for direct link)  

How to Use: After cleansing, thoroughly soak the contents in a cotton pad, wipe it off along with the skin texture, apply an appropriate amount to the face and apply lightly to absorb it. 
For dry,oily and sensitive skin - Take an appropriate amount on toner and gently pat on the skin. 
For oily or combination skin -  Soak cotton pad and gently swipe. 
For dry and oily skin - Put the toner in an empty spray bottle to use as a mist.
For sensitive and troubled skin - Soak the cotton pad with toner and place it on the part of your face where it needs.

 
As what I've shared earlier, I've already tried the trial version of this and I am so impressed. I also read a lot of good reviews of this product so you'll know that it is a really good product. I find the toner mild and non irritating for my sensitive skin. It not too moisturizing nor too dry for the skin thus it has the right amount of moisture that my skin needs. Although I have an oily skin, I still have dry areas of the skin and this toner helped to soothe and calms those areas. I like that sometimes I use this as a toner and sometimes as a facial mist when my skin is dry and rough. No breakouts or irritation. Very mild and gentle toner. Highly recommended. 
 
For more info about the Keep Cool and Soothe Bamboo Toner, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #KeepCool #KeepCoolSootheBambooToner
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @

0 comments