Amos Professional True Repair Essential Oil Review

Currently, I have a dry and damaged hair due to constant hair dyeing since a year ago. As you all know, my hair got extremely damaged and frizzy last July that I finally decided to cut my hair short. I've done hair treatments after, used conditioner and hair oils just to keep my hair manageable. Hair oils are really a MUST for me (been using hair oils every day for the past 10 years) because it makes keeps my hair healthy, less dry and more manageable. Today, let me share with you a new HAIR OIL that I've been using this past few weeks. 
 
This is the True Repair Essential Oil from the Korean brand Amos Professional. This is an essential oil that repairs the hair to keep it healhy and luminous. It also enhances the shine, softness and strength of the hair. It derived from four-plant oil complexes with rich nutrients and TRUE CMC formula that provides deep conditioning and shine to dry & brittle hair. 
 
*Key Ingredients:
True CMC (Cell Membrane Complex) Formula (complex of ceramide, cholesterol and Jojoba seel oil) that renews dry, weakend hair 
Camelia Seed Oil
Grape Seed Oil 
Argan Kernel Oil 
Macadamia Seed Oil 
Rice Bran Oil



Ingredients : Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethiconol, trisiloxane, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, hexylcinnamal, benzoyl, salicylate, linalool, butylphenyl methylpropional, hydroxycitronellal, macadamia Seed oil, argan kernel oil, camellia seed oil, rice bran oil, grape seed oil, benzyl benzoate, limonene, citronellol, geraniol, eugenol, oleic acid, tocopherol, jojoba seed oil, hydroxypropyl bispalmiTamide MEA, Cholesterol

This packaging comes in a fuschia pink box. The bottle comes in a semi-transparent pink bottle with a pump. It also comes in 2 sizes. 

  
 
 
 
 

Consistency/texture is oily. 


 

The scent is mix of fruity peach, floral jasmine, peony and woody musk. It has bright and lovely, pink floral peach scent. 



Weight: 49g 153g Price: ₱1,250 (Click HERE for direct link)  

How to Use: Pump 2-3x over the hand and apply evenly from the inside of the hair as if massaging. 



  
 

BEFORE/AFTER:
  

This kind of hair oil is an ESSENTIAL product for me. I can't live without using a hair oil in a day because this helps to keep my hair manageable and less dry. I have a natural curly-wavy hair so can you imagine how frizzy my hair is without this kind of product. Plus I have a light colored hair thus dry hair seem to be more obvious when I don't use one. I love that this hair oil really takes care of my hair making it soft, smooth, less dry and more manageable. I also love how "oily" it is thus I don't need much of the product as a little goes a long way. That way, I can maximize and use this hair oil for months. The small bottle is so cute and handy and perfect for my small bag in case I'll go out as it can easily fit. Overall, I am very SATISFIED with this hair oil and will DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS for those who have hair like mine. 
 

 
 
For more info about the Amos Professional True Repair Essential Oil, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #AmosProfessionalTrueRepairEssentialOil #TrueRepairEssentialOil #Amos 

@charis_celeb @hicharis_official 

0 comments