VYVYDSTUDIO Lip Flash Vinyl Review

 
I am always fascinated with any lip product and I can't live without it! Today's review will about my current favorite lip product that I've been using daily at  my hospital work. 

 
This is the LIP FLASH VINYL from the Korean brand, VYVYD. It has an instant selfie flash effect with glass bead-like lip finish. It is called Vinyl because of its vivid high resolution shade. It also moisturize the lips for that glossy texture. 

Packaging: It comes in a purple and yellow box. It has a unique doe foot applicator. (The fine bristles of 1mm-length make pigments applied gently to the lips) (A diagonal square-shaped edge tip enables to create more sophisticated lip lines)
   
Weight: 4.2g Price: ₱1,300 (Click HERE for direct link)

Shades: I got the No.13 New Wave (a mysterious interesting purple wine color)

How to Use: Take an appropriate amount of the product and apply gently from the inside of the lips.  

Pros:
- Easy to apply
- Long lasting
- Glossy or matte finish
- Sturdy packaging
- Wide variety of shades to choose from

Cons: 
- Pricey 
 
For more info about the VYVYD LIP FLASH VINYL, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #VYVYDLipFlashVinyl#Vyvydstudio #Vyvyd #LipFlash #LipFlashVinyl 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @vyvydstudio 
 

0 comments