THE BEST CLEANSING TOOL (so far!) - MIRACLE CLEANSING BRUSH Review

Would you believe that I only started to use different cleansing tools this year?! Yes I know. I'm very picky when it comes to cleansing tools since I have a sensitive skin. Most cleansing brushes I tried years ago were too itchy for my skin thus I only use my hands to wash my skin. But honestly, using the hands to wash the face can't completely remove residue or makeup thus rubbing the skin more than it should. Lately, I've been adding cleansing tools to my skincare routine because it does help to thoroughly remove impurities on the skin. 
 
This is the MIRACLE CLEANSING BRUSH that I've been using and addicting for weeks! It came from the Koreans skincare brand Sevendrops. This 1-minute daily cleansing brush cleanses the impurities and residue that water alone can't removed, making the skin smooth and soft. It also aids in deep cleansing and exfoliation while also cleansing the pores. It has a vibration by about 520 revolutions per minute. Speed can be set low speed to minimize skin irritation. 
 
Weight: 1115g Price: ₱1,410 (Click HERE for direct link) 

Packaging: Comes with a white box, manual, 2 brushes and brush-only cap with 18 holes to ensure ventilation. 
 
  
 
 
  
 

It also comes in 2 brushes:
Deep cleansing brush - tiny and soft hair 
Exfoliated brush - soft and elastic hair 
  

The size has a perfect compact size and good grip. You needed 2 AAA size batteries for this.  
 

How to Use: 
1. Place the type of brush you want to use by pulling the brush head forward. 
2. Apply the cleansing foam in your skin and moisten the brush head with water. Or you also put the cleanser on the wet cleansing brush. 
3. Press the power button and select desired speed. 
4. Gently roll and wash the face. 
5. After wash, rinse the brush with flowing water and let it dry naturally. 
Recommended to use 1-2x a week. 
  

Verdict: Again, I rarely like using cleansing brushes as it irritates my skin but not this one. The brushes are really soft and the I like that the brush rotates by itself! I've used a cleansing brush before that only gives vibration but doesn't really rotate by itself (you still need to manually scrub your face with the brush) and it kind of annoys me. I like that this Miracle Cleansing Brush circles on itself so you won't have to scrub the face as the rotations of the brush is consistent. It thoroughly cleanses the skin especially the pores without irritation. It comes with 2 vibrations/speed that is not too harsh for the face. It is recommended to use for 1-2x a week but I prefer to use this everyday (night time) to remove my makeup as it really helps to thoroughly remove the makeup and other impurities. Totally worth it! 
 
For more info about the MIRACLE CLEANSING BRUSH, you can head out now to my Hicharis store for more info (and discount!!):
#Charis #CharisCeleb #SevenDrops #SevenDropsMiracleCleansingBrush #CleansingBrush 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @sevendrops 

0 comments