LabNo Safe Aqua Sun Cushion Review

Already 30, SUNSCREENS are a MUST for me. I have an acne-prone skin with a lot of blemishes and red marks. I've been using whitening products for those marks thus I also need to protect my skin from the harmful effects of the sun. One may not see the effects of sun exposure but as older as we get, hyper-pigmentation, dark spots may be seen on the skin as we grow older. 

 
I've been using sunscreen base for quite sometime now especially that I do get A LOT of sun exposure in a day. Lately, I've been using "Angkas" as the mode of my transportation thus having a longer time under the sun. I have an acne prone skin and lots of red marks from my previous breakouts and been using different whitening products to lighten those marks. Sunscreen are a MUST for me to help protect my skin. 

I've been so excited to try this LabNo Safe Aqua Sun Cushion since the first I saw it's packaging! It's also my first time using a sunscreen in a cushion! This brightening sunscreen cushion has a SPF48 PA+++ that protects the skin from the harmful UVA and UVB rays. It also has a hydrating texture to achieve a brighter and naturally radiant skin. With it's cooling sensation, this can also soothe sensitive and trouble-prone skin.  
 
Main Ingredients: 
Portulaca oleracea extract - hydrating, cooling, soothing, brightening 
Ceramide NP - moisturizing and improve skin elasticity 
Tocopherol - skin glow Arginine - strengthen the skin's barrier 

Ingredients : WATER, PROPYLHEPTYL CAPRYLATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, DIBUTYL ADIPATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, PROPANEDIOL, POLYGLYCERYL-4 DIISOSTEARATE/POLYHYDROXYSTEARATE/SEBACATE, GLYCERIN, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS FLOWER OIL, SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) OIL, POGOSTEMON CABLIN OIL, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT) FRUIT OIL, CAMELLIA JAPONICA FLOWER EXTRACT, ACER SACCHARUM (SUGAR MAPLE) EXTRACT, PRUNUS SERRULATA FLOWER EXTRACT, ROSE EXTRACT, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, POLYGLYCERYL-6 POLYRICINOLEATE, SORBITAN CAPRYLATE, ALUMINA, STEARIC ACID, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TOCOPHEROL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, ARGININE, CERAMIDE NP, ELASTIN



Packaging: Comes in this white and light pink box and cushion. There is an english translation inside the box so you have to cut it to read it. The cushion is a little slimmer than the regular cushion but I like that it's so handy can easily fit in a small bag. This comes with a water drop puff which adheres to the curves of the face. Love that this also comes with a refill. 
 
 
 
 
  
 
  
  
 

Weight: product 12g + refill 12g Price: ₱1,520 (Click HERE for direct link) 

Shades: It only comes in 1 shade or color since it's a sunscreen. The sunscreen is in color white. 

Texture: A little watery but not runny and little thinner than cream or the usual cushion foundation. It's a little sticky at first but gives a powdery finish after. It easily adheres to the skin and even to the makeup after. 
 
 

How to Use: Can be used as a base before makeup or just the sunscreen itself. 
 
   

My Thoughts:
I rarely love sunscreen 'coz I'm already okay with the current sunscreen I use but this if definitely DIFFERENT!! This sunscreen can be a little sticky at first but I love that it turns powdery after. It also makes it easier to apply the foundation or bb cream after. Since I'm normal to combi type, it doesn't make my skin oily although you have to finish it off with a powder. Love the cooling effect it gives upon application and it made my skin brighter! Feels lightweight on the skin. The packaging is also slim and handy. I like that this sunscreen comes in a compact cushion! Although just a little pricey for a sunscreen, but hey you get a refill so that's understandable. Highly recommended! 
 
 
For more info about the LABNO SAFE AQUA SUN CUSHION, you can head out now to my Hicharis store for more info (and discount!!):
#Charis #CharisCeleb #LABNOSafeAquaSunCushion #LABNO #SafeAquaSunCushion  #LABNOSunCushion
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @labno__official

0 comments