Some By Mi Snail Truecica Miracle Repair Serum Review

Finally, back with another Korean skincare product review that I've been using for 2-3 months now. I have A LOT of skincare products that I've been trying out for months but haven't really shared that much just because I ALWAYS forgot to post them after trying. Haha
 
My current skin is oily, acne prone and sensitive type. I seldom use NEW skincare products because I'm really afraid have pimple breakouts again. Last year, my skin was triggered by this toner (from the same brand) which caused pimple breakouts for months! And you know my story, I took anti-acne pills from then until a I stopped a few months ago. My skin is now way better although I still have a lot of pimple marks. 

A few months ago, I started to use this SERUM which helped me fade my pimple marks and made my skin smooth. It's the Some by Mi Snail Truecica Miracle Repair Serum which is from a Korean brand. They are famous for their Miracle Toner a year ago (this triggered my breakouts though). 

The SNAIL TRUECICA MIRACLE REPAIR serum contains 890,000ppm of Snail Truecica™ (Black snail 880,000ppm + Truecica 10,000ppm) which helps with the repair and regeneration of the skin. It also soothes the skin and reinforces skin barrier and also removes blemishes and scars. This can also be used for deep acne marks, dark blemish and those with irritated skin.
 
*Main ingredients: 
Black snail (skin regeneration, damage repair, resilience) 
Truecica (skin soothing, refined skin, fortified barrier)

INGREDIENTS: Water, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Snail Secretion Filtrate, C12-14 Pareth-12, C12-14 Pareth-7, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Trehalose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Beta-Glucan, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Allantoin, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Sucrose, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Agrimonia Eupatoria Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Silybum Marianum Seed Extract, Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Broussonetia Kazinoki Root Extract, Propolis Extract, Artemisia Capillaris Extract, Cimicifuga Dahurica Root Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Madecassoside, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Phenoxyethanol

The packaging comes in a red box and red pump tinted bottle. I like this kind of packaging as you can easily control the amount of serum. This product can be used for 3 years from date manufactured. Made for all skin types. 
 
 
  
 
 

The serum is gel-like, watery consistency and can easily be absorbs by the skin. I find that the serum maybe a little sticky so I only use pea sized amount. 
 

Weight: 50 ml Price: Php 1000+ 

How to Use: After the use of toner, apply serum across the face and let it absorb. Apply multiple layers of moisture serum based on your skin type. You can use this both day and night but I personally prefer to use this at night time. I put 1-2 pumps/pea-sized serum on the blemishes itself. I don't use it for the whole face. 
  
  
 
I don't have deep pitted acne marks but I do have A LOT of hyper-pigmentation and blemishes from the breakouts I had late last year. I also have large pores and oily skin. For the acne marks, it helped to lessen the hyper-pigmentation as it helps to fade those red marks away. It also helped to shrink my pores and made my the texture of my skin soft an smooth. This gel serum can be a little sticky so I prefer using small amount (pea size only) on the areas affected. Sometimes, when I get pimples, I also apply this to that area to prevent hyper-pigmentation. Sometimes, I have dry patches so I also apply this to that area to soften and moisturize the skin. I can highly recommend this to those with dry skin, rough textured skin as you can put this on the whole face. For oily skin, I can recommend using this on the area you wanted to lighten or improve like the acne marks, acne scars, etc. 
 
For more info about the Some by Mi Snail Truecica Miracle Repair Serum, you may check the links below: 
Site || Instagram

0 comments