Inga Semi Matte Lipstick Review

I'll always be a LIP-kind-of-girl and my fascination for lipstick/lip color will never stop. There's something about the lip products that draws me in to buy them. I have A LOT of lippies and I rarely finish them thus they're all just sitting on my makeup area for my liking. Today, I got drawn again to a NEW KOREAN LIP PRODUCT which is the INGA Semi Matte Lipstick (Korean brand).  
 

This is the INGA Semi Matte Lipstick which is a highly pigmented semi matte lipstick that fits the lips perfectly. 
 

The packaging comes in a classy black box with the photo of the lip color on the bottom part. The lipstick is bullet type. 
 
 
 
  

It comes in 17 warm and cool shades:
  
  
Weight: 3.5g Price: ₱490 (Click HERE for direct link)

I got the Love Me Tender which a is brownish red tone
 

The texture is smooth and it has a matte finish. Also very easy to apply on the lips. 
 
 
  
Pros:
- Easy to apply 
- Lightweight 
- Wide range of shades
- Can be use as an ombre velvet finish or full matte finish
- Easy to remove (with micellar warter or cleansing oil) 

Cons:
- Need to reapply
- Not long lasting 


 
 
For more info about the Inga Semi Matte Lipstick, you can head out now to my Hicharis store for more info (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Inga #IngaCosmetics #IngaSemiMatteLipstick 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @inga_official 

0 comments