Maybena Multiple Intensive Moisture Mask - Prettiest Mask Ever!!!!

I'm honestly not face mask lover since I find them "too moisturizing" for my oily, acne-prone and sensitive skin. Lately, my skin is now under normal to combination type. Lately, I've been having dry patches on some parts of my skin that's why I now use base primer for my everyday makeup. But recently, I've been skipping using a primer since I used this Korean mask!
 
This is the Multiple Intensive Moisture Mask from the Korean brand Maybena. I haven't heard of the brand nor the product itself but when I first saw it, I knew immediately that I had to try this!! 
 
Maybena is a Korean brand founded in 2018 with a slogan "gift for my skin”. This is the NEWEST make innovation which basically a pull out mask pact, a product made for inexpensive purchase of high quality mask sheets with recyclable large capacity case that compliments the inconvenience of existing vinyl mask packs in using daily and in producing wastes. It moisturizes, protects and revitalize the skin for a brighter skin complexion. Made of 100% natural ingredients. EWG Green level ingredients. 
 
Main Ingredients: 
Hyaluronic Acid. Peptide. Ceramide NP. Panthenol. Tea Tree Leaf Extract.  

Ingredients : "WATER , BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, PANTHENOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL XANTHAN GUM , CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT ZINGIBER OFFICINALE (GINGER) ROOT EXTRACT GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT SCHIZANDRA CHINENSIS (SCHIZANDRA BERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT COPTIS JAPONICA ROOT EXTRACT , DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN , ALLANTOIN, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM HYALURONATE , DISODIUM EDTA, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE POLYGLYCERYL-10 LAURATE , POLYGLYCERYL-10 MYRISTATE, FRAGRANCE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL , CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, CERAMIDE 3, CHOLESTEROL MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF EXTRACT HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-8 COPPER TRIPEPTIDE-1 , SODIUM ACETYLATED HYALURONATE PALMITOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-4"

This mask pack comes in a very pretty and unique cake box with floral pink design. The box is in color pink. It is a pull out mask pack that has a picker inside so you can easily pick up the mask sheet on the box. 
 
 
 
  
 
 

It contains 30 thin sheets with an average thickness of 0.20mm that directly sticks on the skin. The mask is made up of 100% natural wood pulp organic sheet. 
 
 

Weight: 400 ml Price: ₱980 (Click HERE for the direct link) 

It has light floral scent which I love! 

How To Use: 
1. After washing the face, you can apply your toner or you can do your usual routine. 
2. Then pull off a sheet from the case and attach the mask on the face. 
3. Wear the mask for 10-15 minutes and then take it off. 
4. Gently tap the remaining contents on the skin to absorb them. 
 
  

What I love about this product is how it makes the skin soft and moisturized for a long time. After a few days of using this product, I find that my skin is soft and supple thus I can now skip using a primer or base product before applying my foundation or bb cream. By the way, I don't use this everyday because it's too pretty to use (haha) but I only use the mask 3-4x a week. Now, I have less dry patches on my skin. I also love how lovely and girly the packaging is. The box is very convenient to use as you won't need to throw more wastes (face mask container) compared to using this one. You can easily pull out the sheet mask with the pincer. Also, the box contains A LOT of essence so you can use this on your face or body even after you have consumed all the sheets. You can also use the container because it's too pretty to re-use! 
 
For more info about the MAYBENA MULTIPLE INTENSIVE MOISTURE MASK, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Maybena #MaybenaMultipleIntensiveMoistureMask #MaskSheet #MultipleIntensiveMoistureMask
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @maybena_official 

0 comments