Nakeup Face One Night Cushion Review

Cushions will always be my go-to everyday makeup as I find it very easy to use and handy. Lately, I've been using different cushions and I honestly love ALL OF THEM! Recently, I got on hands on one the of cushions that I've been eyeing and so curious to try since I first saw it last year!
 

This is the NAKEUP FACE ONE NIGHT CUSHION which claims to be a skincare and makeup at one. This cushion has ingredients with EWG certified green level that allows you to go to bed without washing it. It's ingredients are safe with no paraben, talc or artificial pigment. It protects the skin by improving its texture, moisturize and nourishing it for that radiant and glowy skin. It is made with Deep Sea Water (has 10x more minerals compared to a regular purified water) which enhances the skin moisture retention and relieve stress. 
 
Main Ingredients: 
Centella Asiatica extract - skin relief Mulberry root extract - calms the skin 
Portulaca extract - skin stress relief 
Tea Tree extract - acne skin relief 
Madecassoside - damaged skin 
Pantenol - deep skin moisture 
Ceramide NP - skin barrier enhancement 
Cactus extract - active oxygen reduction 
Cornflower extract - calms red skin 

Honestly, I got hooked with this product when I first saw how pretty the packaging is! It comes with a pink box and the cushion itself is in ROSE GOLD with tons of sparkly glitter thingy on top. The shape of the cushion is squarish. 
 
 
 
  
 
  

It also comes with a round dense black puff. There are refills available for this cushion although this doesn't come with extra refill. 
 
 

It comes in 2 shades: 01 Ivory Nude and 02 Beige Nude. I got the 01 instead since I accidentally got that shade which is too light for me. 
  
 

Weight: 14 g Price: ₱1,250 (Click HERE for direct link)

Coverage is light to medium. I have a lot of red marks and blemishes and it doesn't hide well. I still need to use a concealer for those although love that it did brighten my face. 
 
  

It does feel a little sticky on the skin and has a dewy finish. I have an oily skin so I prefer using a good primer and a powder on top. 

It has a nice herbal scent which I don't mind. 

   
Upon application, this cushion feels a little tacky although it feels lightweight on the skin afterwards. It has a dewy finish which is okay for me since I can use a good primer and powder to have matte finish. Sometimes, I prefer using a regular powder if I want a nice fresh natural finish. I used this makeup for about 16 hours (my shift) and I can tell that oil starts to build up in about 4-6 hours. Yes, the cushion lasted for 16 hours but it already feels cakey and heavy after 16 hours. I have also used this during one of my errands day with no primer, just a powder to finish it and the makeup lasted for 8 hours. Although oil starts to build up in about 3-4 hours. But love how the dewy isn't that bad at all. It's more of a fresh natural finish. 
  
By the way, since this product contains Centella Asiatica and Madecassoside, this product helps to soothe and calm my skin especially when I have pimples or dry patches. It helps to make my skin breathe and gives moisture to it. I can highly recommend this to both dry and oily skin. 
 
For more info about the NAKEUP FACE ONE NIGHT CUSHION, you can head out now to my Hicharis store for more info (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #NakeUpFace #NakeUpFaceOneNightCushion #OneNightCushion
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @nakeupface 
 

0 comments