Labno Cicaloe Water Soothing Toner Review

My skin is currently back to normal to combi type and glad so happy that my pimple breakouts have finally started to subside! Means I finally try NEW skincare products again! Toners are a MUST in my skincare routine because it preps the skin for the next product that I'll use. A few weeks ago, I started to use this Korean toner which help calm my skin. 

 

This is the Cicaloe Water Soothing Toner from the Korean brand, Labno. I haven't heard this brand but I checked their sites and their specialty are skincare products. The Cicaloe Water Soothing Toner is a fresh water type toner is used for troubled, acne-prone, sensitive and inflamed skin. It has Centella Asiatica and Madecasosside to quickly soothe and protects the skin through instant hydration. It can also remove dead skin cells, blackheads and gives the skin a smooth feel.

 
*Main Ingredients: 
- Centella Asiatica is medicinal plant that has been popular as a skincare ingredient for quite sometime now. It has a lot of skin benefits such as an antioxidant, revitalize the skin's protective barrier and gives hydration to the skin. 
- Madecasosside is an ingredient derived from the plant Centella Asiatica. It reduces the redness and irritation on the skin while keeping smooth and hydrated. 

Ingredients : WATER, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, PAEONIA LACTIFLORA BARK/SAP EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PROPANEDIOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, TREHALOSE, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, FICUS CARICA (FIG) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, HOUTTUYNIA CORDATA EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT) FRUIT OIL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, BETAINE, OCTYLDODECETH-16, SODIUM CITRATE, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, CERAMIDE NP, MADECASSOSIDE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN

Packaging: Comes in a white and green. There are English translation inside the box so you have to cut it out. The product comes in a transparent, plastic but sturdy bottle. 
 
 
 
  

Weight: 200ml Price: ₱980 (Click HERE for direct link) 

Scent: Smells like herbal mint. Very freshening for me. 

Consistency: Water type. Transparent. 
  

How to Use: After washing the face, put the toner on a cotton pad and spread it over your face to even out the skin texture. You can use it as a mask or even a mist! 
  
 

Result:
  
  

My Thoughts: I've been using this toner as my everyday toner for weeks and I like how it freshen up my skin. I like that it preps my skin for the next routine by keeping my skin clean and smooth. It has just the right amount of hydration which I don't mind. It also helped to remove makeup residue, dirt and oil on my skin especially at night. No breakouts for 2-3 weeks of use. The main 2 ingredients (Centella Asiatica and Madecassoside) really helped to soothe my skin. 
 
   
For more info about the LABNO CICALOE WATER SOOTHING TONER, you can head out now to my Hicharis store for more info (and discount!!):
#Charis #CharisCeleb #LABNOCicaloeWaterSoothingToner #LABNOCicaloe #LABNO #CicaloeWaterSoothingToner #LABNOToner
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @labno__official
 

0 comments