Belleza Collection: Skin Whitening and Moisturizer Hand & Body Lotion Review

LOTIONS are a must for me since I have a dry body skin. Yes, I am into skin whitening but when it comes to lotions, I prefer those that are moisturizing ones. But also, I badly needed whitening lotions plus sunscreen to protect the skin from further damage. Today, I'll share with you my CURRENT FAVORITE WHITENING LOTION. 
 
This is the Skin Whitening and Moisturizer Hand & Body Lotion with SPF 65 that helps to make the skin lighter and glowing. It lightens the dark spots and helps protect the skin from the harmful UV rays. I got this from a local online shop named Iskinessentials on Instagram. I've already tried some of their products such as these tints HERE. 

This lotion comes in a pump type transparent bottle. The lotion itself is in color pink which I find very appealing since my favorite color is pink. 
 
 
 

The bottle is 250ml. The lotion itself comes in pretty pink color. It's a little thick and very moisturizing. It can easily be absorbed by the skin. A little goes a long way so you can maximize the use of this lotion. I've been using this lotion for more than a month now and I've only used 'almost' half of the bottle. 
  
Totally love the sweet scent it has. The scent is very long lasting. I find that this lotion keeps the skin moisturized for a long time. 

How to Use: Can be used after bath. Massage onto skin until completely absorbed. Apply daily. I prefer to use this 2x a day (morning and night). 
 
Pros:
- Moisturizes the skin for a long time 
- Has SPF to protect from the sun
- Does lighten and brighten the skin
- Love the pink color of the lotion
- Easy to use with its pump
- Non sticky 

Cons:
- Available online 
 
 
For more information about the Belleza Collection: Skin Whitening and Moisturizer Hand & Body Lotion, you may check out their Instagram: 
https://www.instagram.com/iskinessentials/ 

5 comments

  1. Good publish. One thing is very near to the cardiovascular. dark skin whitening

    ReplyDelete
  2. 이용이유가생기는곳 먹튀검증 안전노리터 go

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog, dryness of skin may lead to irritation and flacking. Avoid this by using best body butter for dry skin which removes dryness and hydrates your skin. It is a part of all natural skin care products having different products for all skin types.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Blog, skin should feel smooth and hydrated, therefore all natural skin care products are available for all types of skin including best body butter for dry skin, body scrub, body lotion etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Blog, Use best body butter entails some luxurious ingredients like shea butter, cocoa butter, and other essential oils. Unlike lotions for instant moisturization, you can rely on thebest body butter for glowing skin. to offer intense moisturizing. It is mostly designed for hydrating, nourishing, and caring for skin, Try skin reign’s all natural body butter according to your skin .

    ReplyDelete