Lucir Beauty Secret Bling (Ear Accupuncture Point Therapy) Review

I BADLY WANTED AN EAR PIERCING since I was in high school but I never got one due to fear of pain. Haha Yes! I'm still thinking whether to get one but for the mean time I just want to share with you an alternative for the real ear piercing. 
 
This is the Secret Bling from the Korean brand Lucir Beauty which are crystals that can be used as a fashionably acupuncture therapy stick in the ear. I immediately fell in love when I first saw this!! 

  

It's an Ear Accupuncture Point Therapy with 4mm crystal size made by SWAROVSKI crystal jewelry (made in Austia) and 24k accupressure purity gold balls. It also has vegetable patented adhesive seal made in Japan. 

 
  
 

It has various style and very easy and convenient to apply. 
  


It comes in a pink box and comes with 20 crystals. Got mine in Silk + Rosepink. 
 
 

Weight : 20g / 20ea Price: ₱1,890 (Click HERE for direct link) 

By applying it to your ears, the body temperature increases.

How to Use:
 
 

You can use this for a long time but need to replace the product after 3-4 days for hygienic reason. 

 
  
  
For more info about the LUCIR BEAUTY SECRET BLING, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #lucirbeautysecretbling #secretbling #lucirbeauty 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @lucir.beauty
 

0 comments