Vaseline Lip Therapy Balm Sticks Review

One of my secret to having a smooth and no-lines-lip is LIP BALM. And would you believe that I can't live without LIP BALM?! Yes, I've been using lip balms since I was 11 years old! (now I'm 30 haha) I remembered having wind burns most of the time when I was at that age and I didn't know what to do. My lips were so dry and chapped. Until my aunt introduced me to my life safer - the lip balm! I remembered saving up my 'baon' just to buy a lip balm. Since then, I've been using lip balm to keep my lips soft and smooth. Proud to say that I've been through out my high school years as the GIRL WHO CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT LIP BALM! (It's even in my high school year book! haha).
 
My current lips are little dry especially when I'm at work. Honestly, I don't use lip balms when I'm out and I only use them when I'm at home. (As in para akong kumain ng lechon when I'm at home! With Unlimited layers and application of lip balm!). I recently, tried a NEW LIP BALM that changed my lip care routine. 

This is the VASELINE LIP THERAPY BALM STICKS that are the same as their petroleum jelly ones but now in a stick type. It gives the lip a nourishment keeping it moisturized, soft and heals dry lips. It is non-stick and non-greasy which is a perfect base for your lips! This product is also clinically proven and dermatologically tested. Made in Korea. 
 

They have 4 variants: Rose (Red), Aloe Vera (Green), Cocoa Butter (Brown) and the Original one (Blue). 
Php 99/each. 
 
 
 
 

What I like about this stick balms is that it is very handy and can easily fit in to my kikay pouch. It has the same formula as their petroleum jelly but since it's stick type, this is less greasy and non-messy. I've been using this for weeks now as my base before applying my lip stick. Before, I don't use any lip balm or base and it really made my lips dry and chapped especially when I'm in my 16hr duty. But since I've use this, it helped to moisturized my lips and makes it easier for me open my mouth when speaking. I love that they have 4 variants to choose from although my faves are the Rose and Aloe Vera one. 
 
Vaseline Lip Therapy Balm Sticks are now available at any Watsons store. 
 

0 comments