Probiotics Skin Barrier Mask Review

I have an acne prone, oily and sensitive skin and lately, I'm totally loving how glowy and radiant my skin is. Thanks to my current favorite routine, masking. Yes, I've been loving using different masks because it makes my skin glow and plump. 

 
Today, I'm back with another skincare mask review with the Probiotics Skin Barrier Mask from the Korean brand Illiyoon. It's a probiotic mask with Lactobacillus as it's main ingredient (Ferment Lysate that kills the harmful bacteria and creates a healthy balanced flora). This mask strengthens the skin barrier and good for sensitive type of skin. Skin's natural water content levels up immediately after using this mask sheet. 

 
Ingredients : WATER / AQUA / EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DECYL COCOATE, GLYCERIN, METHYL TRIMETHICONE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TROMETHAMINE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, DEXTRIN, PANAX GINSENG ROOT WATER, FRAGRANCE / PARFUM, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DISODIUM EDTA, MADECASSOSIDE, BUPLEURUM FALCATUM ROOT EXTRACT, ANGngredients : WATER / AQUA / EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DECYL COCOATE, GLYCERIN, METHYL TRIMETHICONE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TROMETHAMINE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, DEXTRIN, PANAX GINSENG ROOT WATER, FRAGRANCE / PARFUM, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DISODIUM EDTA, MADECASSOSIDE, BUPLEURUM FALCATUM ROOT EXTRACT, ANGELICA ACUTILOBA ROOT EXTRACT, OPHIOPOGON JAPONICUS ROOT EXTRACT, LACTOBACILLUS FERMENT LYSATE(10 ppm), TOCOPHEROL ·ELICA ACUTILOBA ROOT EXTRACT, OPHIOPOGON JAPONICUS ROOT EXTRACT, LACTOBACILLUS FERMENT LYSATE(10 ppm), TOCOPHEROL ·

The packaging comes in a simple white and gray mask pack. The mask sheet itself has a mesh underneath. The essence looks milky white and feels moisturizing.
 
 
 
  

Weight: 1sheet -18g Price: ₱730 (4pcs) (Click HERE for direct link) 

How to Use: 
1. Take out the mask and remove the mesh sheet on the side. 
2. Place the mask over the face by aligning with the eyes and mouth. 
3. While holding the mask with one hand, carefully remove the remaining mesh. 
4. Make sure the mask is adhered well to skin. Remove after 15-20 minutes and lightly pat the remaining essence until absorbed. 
 

I already used 2 mask sheets for the last 4 days and I love how moisturizing and soft my skin is after use. Lately, I have a lot of dry patches and rough areas and this mask helped make it soft and smooth. It also brighten and made my skin glowy and fresh! Since I'm not a fan of "too" moisturizing products, I make sure to wash my face after 2-3 hours after removing the mask giving the essence enough time to seep right through my pores. Although this is just my personal way of using this kind of masks. I think those with dry skin would definitely love how moisturizing this product is. Good for sensitive type of skin like mine and I'm so glad that I didn't experience breakouts at all. 

 
For more info about the PROBIOTICS SKIN BARRIER MASK, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #IlliyoonProbioticsSkinBarrierMaskSheet #ProbioticsSkinBarrierMaskSheet 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @illiyoon_official
 

1 comments

  1. Great review about Probiotics Skin Barrier Mask. You can also try
    Purifying Probiotic Mask that Fortifies the skin and balances its naturally occurring flora; helps to detoxifies the skin, decongests pores and refine skin texture; supports resistance to imbalance and dehydration; minimizes shine; helps skin feel soft, smooth and healthy.

    ReplyDelete