How I Cleared My Acne Using These Products from Luxe Organix AHA BHA Skincare

Having an acne prone, oily and sensitive skin is really hard. I've battling with this kind of skin since teenage years and girl, I've tried it all! A year ago, I experienced BAD BREAKOUTS that lasted for almost 6 months! If you've been following me on my blog or even on Youtube, you might know all these acne rants I had since last year. Although, my skin is way better now, thanks to my anti-acne pills and new skincare routine, I still experience having pimples every now and then. 
  
Just when I thought my skin is untouchable my pimples (didn't experienced pimples since January or February 2019), a month ago, I suddenly had pimple breakouts again. Not as cystic as last year but I had tiny bumps that has pus and some small reddish pimples on my forehead and cheeks which I rarely experienced since February. I stopped the new skincare product I used and went back to my old routine. Until I got my hands on of the newest ACNE skincare line from Watsons! 

This is the AHA BHA Skincare Line from the Korean brand Luxe Organix. I've seen their products in Watsons and I was always curious with this NEW ACNE LINE. When I got my hands on these last month, I really got so EXCITED to use them. So I started to use these during the first week of September. Before I share how these products helped me clear my recent breakouts, let me share first information about each product.
 
AHA - exfoliate dead skin cells 
BHA- help unlcog pores, leaving your complexion smoother, clearer and more even-toned 

*Key Ingredients: 
Salicylic acid - exfoliating BHA to clear acne-causing congestion from deep within the pores 
Lactic acid - exfoliating AHA to lighten post-breakout scarring 
Glycolic acid -gentle exfoliator that effectively removes the outermost layer of dead skin cells, revealing brighter, fresher skin 
Tea tree - known for its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It helps to calm redness, swelling and inflammation 
Niacinamide - Also known as Vitamin B3. It acts as an effective skin restoring ingredient that improves the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone and fine lines, leaving the skin bright and young looking

Miracle Cleanser AHA/BHA Deep Pore Cleansing & Brightening Gel Cleanser 
 
 
 
Weight: 120ml Price: ₱289.00
Description: A non-drying deep pore cleanser gel facial wash that is formulated to reduce acne, bumps, blackheads and clogged pores while lifting away red discoloration and scarring left from blemishes. It removes the skin dullness and reveals a brighter skin. 
It has gentle exfoliation agents such as salicylic acid, lactic acid and glycolic acid to helps reveal younger looking skin. 
 

Miracle Soap For Face & Body 
 
 
Weight: 135g Price: ₱189.00 
Description: 

Miracle Toner AHA/BHA Pore Clarifying Treatment 
 
 
 
Weight: 150ml Price: ₱349.00
Description: An all-in-one gentle toner and exfoliator that helps balance the PH levels of your skin. It also helps to unclogs & minimizes pores, refines skin tone and promotes skin renewal. 
 

Miracle Emulsion Brightening / Anti Aging 
 
 
 
Weight: 80ml Price: ₱379.00
Description: lightweight moisturizing emulsion improves your skin's elasticity making it more smooth, bright and vibrant. It smoothens the skin, lightens dark spots  for that brighter & more vibrant glow. It also has Vitamin B3 to reduce appearance of blemishes and acne scars giving you a more healthy, bright looking skin.
 

Miracle Spot Corrector / Skin Lightening 
 
 
 
 
Weight: 10ml Price: ₱199.00
Description: Lightens acne marks and prevents breakout 
 

How To Use:
Night - Face & Body Soap > Toner > Emulsion > Spot Corrector 
Morning - Gel Cleanser > Toner > Spot Corrector 

Check out my Youtube video for the review below:
 
 

My Thoughts:
Miracle Cleanser - I like this is gel type cleanser which I find very mild on the skin so I prefer using this in the morning for that fresh skin. It cleanses the sebum and dirt in the face and still provides a little moisture after use. I personally don't like cleansers that leaves moisture on my skin as it makes me more oily . If it's my rest day, I can use this alone but if I have work or going somewhere, I do double cleansing using the Miracle Soap after. 
Miracle Soap - I use this at night as I find that it helps to get rid of the oil, dirt and other impurities very well. Love that it leaves my skin a squeaky clean feeling after use. Love the herbal and natural scent it has. Also, I prefer cutting the soap into smaller pieces to maximize the use. 
Miracle Toner - I find the toner very mild with a little moisture on the side. I prefer using this every other day instead. 
Miracle Emulsion - I WAS SURPRISED on how non-sticky and mild this emulsion is. Honestly, I don't use emulsion because of the impression that it'll be sticky and too moisturizing and oily for my skin. But this one's different. I only put 3-4 pea sized amount on my entire face and love how the emulsion cream is easily absorb by the skin. I love that it my skin didn't oil up too much with this emulsion. 
Miracle Spot Corrector - I only use this if I have pimples. On the first few days of use, I had 3-4 pimples on my forehead and I applied the spot corrector on the pimps. Love how the pimples easily dries up in just 2-3 days. 
 
Final Verdict: Honestly, at first, I was a bit hesitant to try this as I fear of having another breakouts. But good thing, I tried this line and look how it helped calm my skin. I'm currently using these along with other skincare products and I didn't breakout. I still have red marks from the previous pimples but glad that I don't have any active pimples now. For the price point, I find all of their products AFFORDABLE compared to most Korean acne line. 
 
Their products are accessible meaning you can buy them easily at any Watsons, SM Beauty stores on even on other Watsons site. 

6 comments

  1. This blog is so helpful. Thank You for sharing. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello... I just wanted to ask how often do you use the emulsion? I hope you notice me... I just had bought the emulsion today... Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, need pa ba maglagay ng sunscreen? Or hindi na? Hope u mam answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're about to use these line, of course sunscreen is a must as these products have an exfoliants more so AHA and BHA.

      Delete
  4. Ma'am where I can buy the product? Is is a set product supply ma'am? Thank you for your time and hoping for positive response ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am interested in this area if you are a great site but know some community forums. I think it should be a good opportunity to get feedback from others who are experienced. 한국야동

    Click this link
    야설
    일본야동

    ReplyDelete