TROIAREUKE CUSHION (Skincare + Makeup) Review

If you follow my blog, you might notice that I recently review different Korean cushions lately. I've been loving them since they're very easy to use, compact and easy to bring around. Most cushions I've tried have a natural finish that why I prefer to use them everyday. 
A few weeks ago, I got my hands on the hyped TROIAREUKE CUSHION which was so famous years ago! Honestly, it's my first time hearing this brand nor this product and so I made my research. In 2016-2017, it was one of the most hyped Korean cushions in the market and I've seen a lot of vloggers and even Korean celebrities use this! So my expectations are really high on this product.

This is the TROIAREUKE CUSHION which is 3-in-1 multi functional cushion with a tag line of "99% skincare product and 1% makeup". Just wow! It's my first time hearing a cushion that provides 99% skincare! 
 
"Troiareuke is a Korean professional prescription skincare brand that is very popular in the K-beauty world. Troiareuke is founded upon the idea that a "personalized skincare prescription gives the best solution for different skin types and skin disorders." Their products are also used by skincare professionals and aestheticians in over 5,000 beauty spas, primarily in Korea and Hong Kong. Combining their various products, Troiareuke recommends specific "skin recipes" for each skin type and concern."

There are 2 types of cushion:

TROIAREUKE CUSHION H+ Cushion 
Is an anti aging, whitening cushion with UV protection. It has Water Wrapping System that gives long lasting moisturized skin. It balances the moisture level from inside our with its skin healing ingredients: Portulaca extract and Centella Asiatica. It is made for dry, aged skin and has a dewy finish 
  
Ingredients: Niacinamide (whitening), Centella Asiatica Extract (wound healing), Zinc Oxide, Madecassoside, Adenosine (anti-aging), Portulaca extract (anti inflammation) 


TROIAREUKE CUSHION A+ Cushion
This provides sebum control made for oily and acne skin. It has a matte finish. 
 

Ingredients: Niacinamide, Adenosine, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract

Packaging: Comes in a white box. The cushion is in color white and classy. The cushion itself seems sturdy. 
The cushion puff is made from high quality materials. High density thick puff that provides smooth application. 
 
  
 
 

Shades: C21 (Light Beige) and C23 (Natural Beige) 
  

Weight: 15g Price: ₱2,060 (Click HERE for direct link)

CoverageLight to medium coverage 

Texture/Finish: A little sticky but both product feels lightweight although I like the A+ better because of it's matte finish. The H+ leans to dewy finish. 
 
 

You can check the video review on my Youtube channel below:
 
  

Review:
Since I have an oily and acne prone skin, I prefer using the Troiareuke A+ Cushion because of the matte finish and longevity. I wasn't that oily until after 8 hours which reasonable enough especially with the weather in the Philippines. Makeup stayed for 16 hours although the t-zone was a little cakey already (oily areas). I also like the coverage since it has a light to medium finish which what I personally like for a everyday cushion. The Troiareuke H+ has an awesome coverage as it covers my red marks and blemishes. Although, it has a dewy finish which I don't like since I have an oily skin. Although, I can use this with a mattfying powder for that matte finish. Oil starts up after 3-4 hours of wearing. Makeup lasted on my skin for more than 12 hours. No breakouts for both cushions. Overall, the Troiareuke Cushion is an average cushion for me, maybe a little hyped before and not sure if I can recommend this as an holy grail product. It's a very expensive cushion I've ever tried (2k+) and I can buy other cushion with a much cheaper price. I think maybe because they market this as a skincare product rather than makeup. But still, it's a very expensive makeup product. You can try but not much of a must. 
 
For more info about the TROIAREUKE CUSHION, you can head out now to my Hicharis store for more info (and discount!!):
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Troiareuke #TroiareukeCushion
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @troiareuke_korea

0 comments