Marymond Peach Blossom Eco-bag Review

I love anything floral and pink! This reflects my girly and personality. So I really got so excited when I got this Marymond Peach Blossom Eco-Bag! 



Marymond is a Korean brand which means "HOPE". It came from the combination of "MARIPOSA" which means butterfly in Spanish and "ALMOND" from Van Gogh's paintings. They derived their flower patten from the life stories of victims of the "Military Sexual Slaves in Japan" during World War II. While the tree pattern represents their hopes to help the victims of abuse. 

During World War II, Grandma Park Cha-Soon was kidnapped by the Japanese and army and taken to China to work as sex slave. Since then, she never came back to Korea until she passed away on January 18, 2017. The brand believes that Grandama Park is like a the peach blossom which endures the cold winter winds and shines softly but gloriously with the coming of spring. 

So let's go the product itself. 

This Peach Blossom Eco-Bag which is floral tote bag with has a nice thick fabric cloth. You can comfortably bring this around and it has a lot of uses. You can use as an everyday bag or a hand carry one. There is a inner slip inner pocket so you can put in small things. 

 
Color: White 
Width: 38cm Length: 42cm Strap Length: 60cm 100% Cotton 

   

Price: ₱650 (Click HERE for direct link)

I love that the bag has a thick fabric so my things are protected. The design is very girly, floral and pink and really matches my personality. I can use this for my everyday or even when I got to the groceries or market. Although price is a little expensive for an eco bag. I have their Flower Button Ring which I got last year and I honestly love their products. Hope that Charis site can add more Marymond products in the future. 
  
For more info about the MARYMOND PEACH BLOSSOM ECO BAG, you can head out now to my Hicharis store for more info (and discount!!):
#Charis #CharisCeleb #MaryMondPeachBlossomEcoBag #Marymond
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @

0 comments