Save up to 50% with this Cheaper Dupe for Foreo?! (FacePixie Sonic Cleansing Pod Review)

Last July, I got to try one of the BEST beauty tools I've ever tried, the FacePixie Beauty Wand, and it made a HUGE difference on my skin. This time, I added another beauty tool from their brand that changed how I cleanse my skin. 
 
Before I get started, I want to share with you a little update with my current skin. As you all know, I already finished taking my Isotretinoin pills last June. Until I noticed this August that my skin is back to being so oily!!! My skin was good until I started to get small breakouts during the 3rd to 4th week of August. It's because I tried a new facial product (not this one) which caused my breakouts. Currently, I have few red marks and pimples and I'm still observing if my skin will somehow be back to it's clear state. Please take note that I've used FacePixie products since July and I've never experience any breakouts from their products. I'll be having a separate update on my current skin plus my full Isotretinoin journey this month so please watch out for that. 

This is the FacePixie Sonic Cleansing Pod get rids of the dirt and debris of while cleansing the face. It has silicone bristles which are more hygienic than standard nylon cleansing brushes. These are soft, non-abrasive, ultra-gentle silicone bristles that are suited for all types of skin. It has a Triple-speed sonic pulsating action to thoroughly remove skin impurities, effectively improve skin texture an promote circulation. 
 

The packaging comes with a white box and matte plastic inside. It has a USB Cable along with it so you can charge the cleansing pod easily. 

Love the pink silicone packaging and the cleansing pod seems sturdy. It has a flat portion at the bottom so you can easily place it in your bathroom or sink. 
 
  
  

It has 3 textured surface: 
Fine cleansing bristles - deep cleaning 
Precision bristles - for t-zone 
Larger back bristles - facial massage, circulation and tightening 
 

Price: ₱1,199.00 (Click HERE for the direct link) 

This cleansing pod is IPX7 Water proof which can be immersed up to 1 meter in water for 30 minutes. It can be charged through a USB cable and be used up to 400x just from a single full charge.
 
 

I always believe that having a good skin begins with a good cleanser and now, a cleaning tool. Again, I have a super oily skin and having an oily makes the dirt stays on my face (for a longer time) that's why I make sure to really cleanse my skin very well. 
 
I used this together with the FacePixie Oxygenated Foam Facial Wash every other day. Love how the pulsations helps in cleaning my skin and relaxes the muscles of my face. Compared with washing with hands, this cleansing tool helps to thoroughly remove the dirt, oil and other impurities in my face. Shape is a little bulky (for me) although love that it reaches to clean the hard-to-reach areas. It also helps to restore the skin's natural glow.  
 
 

Check out my latest Youtube video for the full review and DEMO:
 
 
For more info about FacePixie, you can check out the links below: 

0 comments