Get A Goodnight Sleep with Sleepwell Melatonin Supplement

Being a NURSE means having a weird sleeping time. Some may find it unusual that for 5 years working as a company nurse, I don't really have a permanent sleeping pattern everyday. Usually, I work for 16 hours a day, morning till evening and sometimes afternoon to night shifts. Although, I'm usually a night person and mostly sleepy in the morning. Every rest day, I try to reset my sleeping pattern to the normal ones (awake in the morning and asleep at night) but it's really hard. Most of the time, I find myself awake in the evening until the morning. 
 
But lately, I'm so PROUD myself as I started to have a NORMAL sleeping pattern every rest days. Thanks to this supplement that I've been using for weeks. 

This is the SLEEPWELL MELATONIN 3mg diet ary, all natural supplement which helps to induce sleep in people with disrupted circadian rhythms and sleep deprived. It contains 3mg of Melatonin, non-addicting for that goodnight sleep.
 
So what is MELATONIN? 
Melatonin is a hormone produced by the pineal gland in your brain which is responsible for regulating the body's circadian rhythm, managing your natural sleep cycle. Adding 3mg of Melatonin in your body is considered safe. Please take note that this is a supplement not a treatment thus won't really if you have an insomnia disorder.

More benefits of Melatonin: 
Hormonal regulation – Melatonin influences reproduction, boosts immune system, regulates the body clock, enhances sleep, favorably influences the cardiovascular system and may help protect against cancer
Antioxidant protection – Melatonin may help delay the onset of degenerative diseases such as cataracts, macular degeneration, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinsonism and arthritis. It boosts the immune system to reduce the risk of infections, cancer and heart disease. It may even slow the aging process itself.

Packaging: This comes in a blue box and the capsule is color white. 
 
  
 

Price: ONLY Php15/cap or Php1,500/box
This is an over-the-counter food supplement that is available in all leading pharmacies and drugstores nationwide. 

How to Use:
Take 1-2 capsule, 30 minutes to 1 hour before bedtime.
  

I've been taking the Sleepwell Melatonin Supplement for almost a month now and I'm so glad that it helps to normalize my sleeping pattern. Most of my rest days, I'm always awake in the evening till morning and asleep in the morning til night time. And that's really hard because I don't get to do most stuff in the evening. Lately, Sleepwell helped me be more awake in the morning and get to sleep at around 8-9 in the evening. During work days, this also helps to give me a good night and longer hour of sleep that I needed the next day. 
For more information about the Sleepwell Melatonin Supplement, you may check out the links below:
SITE || FACEBOOK || INSTAGRAM 

2 comments

  1. Thank you for sharing this useful article. There are several effective fat burner with vitamins supplements that help burn body fat. The Help in Australia offer the best solution for all your needs. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Informative content on Melatonin Thank you for the article!

    ReplyDelete