SOON+ 5.5 CLEANSING FOAM REVIEW

As you all know, my skin is starting to become a little oily again. A few months ago, my skin was so dry because of the anti-acne pills I was taking but I already stopped taking it after 6 months. My skin slowy became under combination type and slowly, I noticed that I'm really starting to oil up. Fearing of breakouts due to oil production, I make sure to clean my skin well especially before bed. 

 
As I always say, good skin starts with a GOOD CLEANSER so I make sure to pick out the BEST one. Recently, I got to try the SOON+ 5.5 Cleansing Foam for 2-3 weeks and I'll share with you my thoughts about this product. 
The SOON+ 5.5 Cleansing Foam is a weak acidic cleansing for moisture barrier protection with pH5.5 formula. It also has added Probiotics Water, Allantaoin and Red Berry Peptide that helps to moisturize and soothe the skin for that refreshed and dewy finish. This facial cleanser turns into bouncy and rich bubbles to clear away the makeup residue and impurities inside the pores. 
 
Ingredients : WATER/AQU/EAU, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, GLYCERIN, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM COCOYL GLYCINATE, COCO-BETAINE, POTASSIUM COCOATE, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SACCHARIDE HYDROLYSATE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, PULLULAN, PEG-90M, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, DISODIUM EDTA, SILICA, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) EXTRACT, DEXTRIN

Packaging: Comes in a simple beige color tube. The color of the foam is whitish gray. 

 
 
 
Weight : 122.65g / 3.38 Fl. Oz. / 100 mL Price: ₱710 (Click HERE for direct link) 

How to Use: 
1. Wet the face and hands then discharge an adequate amount on the palm 
2. Add a little amount of water as you build up the foam. 
3. Massage the entire face with foam in a large circular motion. 
4. After 1 minute, rinse off with warm water to finish. 

  
Love that this cleansing foam is very gentle on the skin and doesn't feel dry after use. I have a sensitive and oily skin and glad that it didn't irritate my skin. It leaves the skin clean and fresh. The formula is very foamy thus thoroughly cleaning the skin. Love how it made my skin soft, moisturized and clean at the same time. This product can be used everyday although I prefer to use this when I remove heavy makeup. Overall, it's really a nice and effective cleanser that helps to remove the makeup, residue and dirt as well as keeps the skin firm and moisturized.  

For more info about the SOON+ 5.5 CLEANSING FOAM, you can head out now to my Hicharis store for more info (and discount!!):
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Soon+ #SoonCleansingFoam #CleansingFoam 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official
 

0 comments