Weekend Beach Trip at Real Quezon PH 2018

It’s not yet the beach season when we went at Real, Quezon last January 27-28, 2018 for a weekend trip. It’s already my 4th time here since I first went here last June and July 2016 and June 2017. It’s a 3-4-hour drive from Manila and it’s the one of nearest beach and surfing spot. Though it’s my first time going here during a non-peak season.
 

Travel this time took us 3 hours coming from Manila. We arrived at around 7am.
 

It was a rainy early morning when went at D’Aplaya Surf Camp located at Bgy. Malapad in Real, Quezon
 
  
We got a huge cottage (with 2nd floor). It’s an okay place for me if you want to just chill and relax. You can chill on the first floor and it’s nice that it has a comfort room. While they can provide you mattress that you can use to sleep at the 2nd floor.
 
 
 

Since it was rainy, windy and gloomy that day, I spent most of the time wandering alone and enjoyed the looking the waves.
 
 
 
 

It was then around 3-4pm that we had a chance to swim at the beach for a bit. The water wasn’t cold but the wind made me chilly right after. After a quick dip, I immediately took a bath and decided to chill again by the beach.
 
  
 

The best part of being in the beach is sipping a hot coffee in a cold, windy and rainy weather.
 

Since I haven’t slept yet that day, I was the first one to go to sleep at 7pm! Yes, that’s how sleepy I was. Then woke up at 2am for a quick late dinner and slept again from 3am – 8am. And I had the best sleep ever! Haha

Since most of them slept late, I was left alone in the cottage to chill by myself. All I did was to chill by the beach and enjoyed the waves again. Oh btw, there are NO SIGNAL on the place especially with Globe network. So that's a nice break from phone, internet and social media.

   

You can watch my Youtube video below:

Left Real, Quezon going to Manila at about 5pm. Arrived in Manila between 8-9PM.

Since I’ve been here a few times already, going to Real beach on a rainy and windy weather is a nice experience. I badly needed a beach trip and this is quite refreshing for me. Since it’s already sunny as of writing (Feb 2018), I look forward to more beach trip on a sunny weather on the next coming months! :D 

1 comments