FOODTRIP(164): Eat Fresh Hong Kong Famous Street Food - Marikina

Looking for a new place to eat in Marikina, unfamiliar, I came across Eat Fresh restaurant near Meralco. The restaurant's name seems familiar to me but unsure of the menu, I just always pass by the place. Until last January, we bravely dined in and I'm just so glad we did!
 
Eat Fresh Marikina is a famous Chinese (Hong Kong) street food restaurant in Banawe that branched out to different areas in Manila and now in Marikina. That's when I suddenly remembered seeing it when I went to Banawe before. As of writing, I've been here twice already.

Looking from the outside, I thought that the place is not that big but was so surprised to see that the place is huge and have lots of tables and chairs to accommodate huge number of customers. 
 
Was also surprised to see that the menu prices were very affordable. During our first time, their staff assisted us in ordering. They gave us a paper with a check list of the menu. You just have to put a check on your orders and give it to the staff when you're ready. 

By the way, here's their menu: (click to enlarge)
   
   
 

Waiting time was surprisingly fast. Our orders came after 5-10 minutes of waiting. Yay for that!

Here's what we ordered:

Laksa (Php255)
 
 
- This laksa is good for 2-3 persons but I think it's good for ME only! haha It is served under fire (that is extinguish via its own after 5 minutes I think) so it is served hot. Their laksa is so creamy and flavorful. The noodles was cooked well and perfect. The toppings were overflowing! Perfect taste! So far, this is the BEST laksa ever! Totally recommended. (Went back here the 2nd time and ordered this again because I was really craving for their laksa that bad!!!)

Roast Duck Special Combination: Barbequed Pork + Lechon Macau + Soy Chicken with Salted Egg (Php200)
 
I can't exactly remember the taste of each but I remembered tasting a sweet one among this. All were very flavorful and tasty! 

Fish Cake (Php48)
- The best fish cake ever!!! I added this on my laksa as well. Too bad that it wasn't avail during my 2nd visit.

Nitro Cold Brewed Coffee in Salted Caramel (Php80)
 
- One of the coffee ever! The coffee is a bit strong and sweet. I love this! 

Overall, I unexpectedly enjoyed dining here and did craved so I went back for the 2nd time. I totally recommend their Laksa and Nitro Coffee. Prices are very affordable. Can't wait to try their other dishes soon! Thank you for bringing Eat Fresh in Marikina. Please add more branches in Marikina. 

Eat Fresh Marikina
Located at: 32 General Ordoñez Corner Bayan-Bayanan Avenue, Marikina Heights, Marikina City
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eatfreshhongkongstreetfood
Eat Fresh Hongkong Famous Street Food Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments