FOODTRIP(163): Hunchos at Lilac Marikina

Looking for a new place to dine at Lilac St. in Marikina, I came across a restaurant which captured my eye and eventually my tummy. For a few months, I always pass by this restaurant but only got a chance to try it last month. 
 

Hunchos restaurant in Lilac Marikina stands out from the rest with its colorful and vibrant exteriors. They specializes on Mexican cuisine. 

The place is very vibrant, catchy and gives off that nice Mexican feels with its decors. I like that the place is very spacious and comfy. I love the Mexican ambiance and I think it's a nice place to chill and dine. 
 
 

Here's the menu:

What we ordered:

Cheese Quesadilla (Php160)
 
- I love how cheesy their Cheese Quesadilla was. The dip is a perfect combi to the cheesy taste. 

Hunchos Chicken
 
- The chicken was cooked well and I love how the burst of Mexican flavor in their chicken.

Shrimp Fajitas (Php315)
- The shrimp was cooked well and again, I love how flavorful the taste it. 

Mexican Rice (Php25)

I had a nice dining experience at Hunchos and kudos to their staffs who were very accommodating and approachable. We had a very good dining experience here and the foods were superb! Some prices are out of our budget but I think it's worth a splurge. Overall, I would love to comeback again here to try their other dishes. 
 
Hunchos
Located at: 18 Lilac Street, Rancho 4 West, Concepcion Dos, Marikina City
Phone number: +63 9178623637; 02 8769412
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/WeHuncho/
Hunchos Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments