FOODTRIP(162): Yellow Lantern Cafe Lilac Marikina

It’s been a while since I last shared a food review. Today I’ll be sharing a new restaurant at Lilac St. Marikina which I discovered a month ago.
 

Originally from Antipolo, Yellow Lantern Café is an American and Asian Café located at 84 Lilac St in Marikina opened last year (2017). I believe they are known for a café with a great view and good food in Antipolo City.

Their branch in Marikina is cozy and bright. The place can accommodate lots of customers and is divided into parts. They have an indoor seating area and an outdoor. There is also a bar area on the back side of the restaurant.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

They also offer 2 karaoke rooms for Php2000, consumable. (Now I know where to go for a karaoke night with the barkada nearby! Haha)
 
 

By the way, their staffs are very accommodating and approachable. Kudos for that!

Menu below: (click to enlarge)
    
    
    
   

Here’s what we ordered:

Kare – Kare (Php455)
 
-The meat was cooked and the veggies were fresh and crunchy. Though personally, I was looking for a more peanut butter taste to the Kare – Kare. Also, the bagoong included didn’t compliment well with the Kare – Kare. I was looking for a more saltier bagoong. Serving is good for 2-3 persons.

Oriental Salad (Php180)
 
-The salad was fresh and crunchy. I love it!

Overall, it was good experience dining in at Yellow Lantern Café in Lilac Marikina. I think it’s a great place for big groups such as family and barkada. I look forward to their karaoke room.

Yellow Lantern Café Lilac
Located at: 84 Lilac Street, Concepcion Dos, Marikina City
Phone num: 02 2311993
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yellowlanterncafe
Yellow Lantern Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments