YBS Slim White Coffee - Slimming & Whitening

 Coffee is a part of my life and I remembered I started drinking coffee when I was still reviewing for my board exams in 2011. Since then, I can’t function well without my coffee. So yes, COFFEE is LIFE.
 
Already on my late 20’s, I started to be health conscious since I noticed that my metabolism started to go slower and fats are now getting into my tummy area and other parts like cheeks and arms. I don’t do diet because FOOD is also LIFE but I became more conscious on my body as years go by. Glad that I got a chance to try another slimming coffee to hopefully help trim down the fats on my tummy.

Slim White Coffee is a 14-in-1 coffee mix which claims to help with weight loss, whitening and anti-aging.
 
Key Benefits:
*Slimming/ Weight Loss
*Appetite Suppressant
*Whitening Anti-aging
*100% natural
*Safe & Effective
*Healthy Coffee Drink
*Anti-Cancer
*Detoxifier
*Antioxidant
*Fat Blocker
*Prevents gallstones, health diseases and cancer
*Fat Burner
*Reduces fatigue, stress
*Provides good digestion
*Relieves constipation
*Reduces cholesterol
*Boost weak immune system

Ingredients:
Garcinia Cambogia, Green tea, Glutathione, Vitamin C, Grape seed, Agaricus mushroom, Mangosteen, Moringa, Green barley, Acai berry, Ganoderma lucidum, Arabica coffee, Stevia and Non-dairy creamer

Packaging: Comes in a brown sealed box with 10 sachets inside. The coffee has a mix of brown and white powder.
 
  
 
  

Price: Php250 at Your Beauty Shop.

How To Use:
 
1.        Pour SKinWhite coffee mix in a mug
2.        Add 150ml hot water, stir and enjoy!

Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:
 

Pros:
- Aids in digestion
- Health benefits
- All natural
- Affordable
- Reduced my appetite for a while
- Made me crave for water instead (thus making me full and reducing appetite)

Cons:
- Didn’t have much effect on reducing the fats on my tummy haha
- Not sure of the whitening effects

After a month of daily use of the Slim White Coffee (consumed 2 boxes = 20 sachets), this product helped me reduce my appetite by making my mouth dry and crave for more water. Drinking water made me feel full thus reducing my food intake which is a no-no for me since I’m not into this kind of diet (since I wanted to more gain weight not reduce weight haha). But if you’re into reducing your weight, I think this coffee would help you trim down your food intake. Also, I didn’t see any effects when it comes to whitening. What I love about the product is that it is a natural and organic product thus it can aid in promoting a healthy lifestyle since I’m conscious with the food and drinks I take. Also, for a slimming coffee that is priced for Php250 only (P25/sachet), I think it’s a good steal already! 

 
Slim White Coffee is available at Your Beauty Shop. For more info, you may contact them here: 

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by YourBeautyShop. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

1 comments

  1. Can I buy from Bangladesh??... Dose it make me body fair also to????...

    ReplyDelete