Get Whiter Skin with SCT Glutathione Tea Tree Soap

Been using whitening soaps since 2012 and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND using whitening soaps instead as I believe it gives a permanent result. Last September-October, I got a chance to try another soap from SCT which is the Glutathione Tea Tree Soap.
 

SCT Glutathione Tea Tree Soap contains 90% organic ingredients which claims to lighten the skin and an anti-oxidant.
  
*Key Ingredients:
GLUTATHIONE – power antioxidant, effectively whitens the skin, removes excess skin pigments, refines excess skin pigments, refines stretch marks, helps make skin glow, repairs sun-damaged skin, makes skin smoother and clearer
KOJIC ACID – helps remove dead skin cells, all natural compound derived from mushrooms, helps to removes melisma, treats hyperpigmentation, skin natural antibacterial agent
TEA TREE EXTRACT - helps cure ring worm, cold sore, psoriasis, cuts, scrapes, insect bites, chicken pox, warts, acne, skin blemishes, dark spots, pimple outbursts and other skin disorders

INGREDIENTS: Glutathione, Kojic Acid, Virgin Coconut Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Water Caustic Soda, Fragrance and Tea Tree Oil

Packaging: It comes with a blue box and the soap is also sealed in a plastic. The soap itself is color white. (They already have a new packaging for this soap).
  
  

Weight: 135g
                                  
Price: They have ongoing promo as of writing this (January 2018) of Buy 1 Take 1 for only Php189

Scent: I love the powdery scent

How to Use:
Use as daily bath soap for face and body. Lather it gently and leave for 3 minutes before rinsing. Do not use for children under 5 years old. You may use SPF 15 and above moisturizer if you stay under the sun and skin dryness or micro-peeling occurs. For external use only and store in a cool dry place.

*NOTE:
You may experience the following for the first 3 days:
-Tingling sensation
-Redness (That means the soap is working)
-Tight feeling
-Micro peeling on the 3rd to the 5th day
Don’t be alarmed if you experience these because it is temporary. Avoid too much exposure to sun or use sun protection products to see faster results.

Review/result:
**Please take note that I’ve used this last September-October 2017
*(As a facial soap) – I use this 2x a day focusing on my blemishes by leaving it on my skin for about 1-2 minutes only
*(As a body soap) – I use this 2-3x a day and leaving it on my skin for about 5-10 minutes
*1 bar of soap lasted for a month.
*Already consumed 2 bars of soap for my face and body.

Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:
 

Pros:
- Visibly lightens my skin in a month of use
- Lightened my blemishes a bit
- Doesn’t dissolve easily
- No breakouts
- No peeling
- Affordable

Cons:
- Made my skin dry after use

 
Verdict: After trying out 2 bars soap (for face and body), it gives my skin a nice whitish glow especially on my body. I l have an acne prone and sensitive skin so I’m glad that it didn’t cause me any breakouts. I love that the bar of soap didn’t dissolve easily that’s why I’m able to maximize the soap in a month. I think they have same effects with the Gluta Kojic Ultra Soap but the difference is this soap LIGHTENED MY BLEMISHES A BIT in a month of use. With their current promo of P189 for 2 bars of soap, I think this one’s an affordable whitening soap. Highly recommended whitening soap for the face (blemishes) and the body. 😊

 
For more info about the SCT Gluta Glutathione Tea Tree Soap, you may contact them below: 
Facebook || Instagram || Lazada || Shopee

1 comments

  1. Teatree oil is very beneficial for cold and sinusitis, it soothes muscle pain, prevents skin infection. Buy Organic Tea Tree Oil to get clean and clear skin.

    ReplyDelete