Hydrate Your Skin wih CollaVit C Serum - For That Soft and Supple Skin

Already on my late 20’s, last year I started investing on collagen supplements and product because I highly believe that this helps your skin glow and become youthful. Serums are now part of my skincare routine as it helps to retain moisture on the skin.  Recently, I’ve discovered a product which contains COLLAGEN that helped my skin to become soft and supple this past few months.
 

CollaVitC Serum from Skin Food Essentials contains Vitamin C, E, and Collagen that help you get that supermodel-glowing skin by making dark spots and acne scars less noticeable. It’s a 100% all-natural ingredients to helps reduce signs of aging, minimize wrinkles, restore youthful glow while keeping the skin plump and hydrated.
 

Packaging: This comes in a plastic pump bottle. The serum is transparent in color. The consistency is runny gel-type.
 
 
 
 

Weight: 30ml
                                  
Price:  Php250 at YourBeautyShop

Scent: Smells like a fruity shampoo

How to Use: Wash and pat skin dry. Apply a small amount to entire face and neck (2-3 pumps will do). Allow to dry. Can be used daily or under make up.
 

Review/Result:
*I’ve used this product since September 2017 and currently on m 2nd bottle
*I use this 3-4x a week, once a day only (night time, last step of my routine) 
 

Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:
 

Pros:
- Soft and supple skin
- Lightens my dark spots
- Smooth skin
- Didn’t breakout me out
- A little goes a long way
- Worth it for the price

Cons:
- None

Verdict: After almost 4 months of using this product, the CollaVitC helped my skin to become soft and supple even when I don’t have enough sleep. Also, it made my skin smoother and lighten my old blemishes after almost 4 months of use. I don’t have a perfect blemish-free skin (since recently I do experience breakouts because of stress!!!) and still have blemishes from recent breakouts and this product helps to lessen the appearance of the red marks. I highly suggest keeping this one of your fridge as it helps to also tighten the pores while keeping its moisture while sleeping. Overall, highly recommended collagen serum for every skin types.


 
CollaVitC Serum is available at Your Beauty Shop. For more info, you may contact them here: 

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by YourBeautyShop. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :) 

0 comments