Mizuya Matcha Milk Tea Drink Review

Been loving Matcha flavor starting a few years ago since I find the flavor not too sweet for my liking. Not a fan of sweets, I started to love matcha flavor for most of the drinks I ordered.

A few months ago, Prettyangeshoppe sent me this Mizuya Matcha Milk Tea Drink Mix to try and can’t wait to share my thought of one of the fave Matcha drinks.
 

Mizuya Matcha Milk Tea Drink Mix contains an ideal combination of Matcha Green Tea and Black Tea. A daily serving of this potent milk drink will kick your metabolism into high gear. Consuming matcha green tea increased the body’s ability to burn calories from 8% to 43%. Also, exercising immediately after drinking match green tea resulted in 25% more fat burn during exercise.
 

Benefits of matcha:
-Boosts immune system
-Burns calories
-Lowers cholesterol
-Detoxifies the body
-Increases energy levels
 

Packaging comes in a green box and each box contains 5 sachets (21g each).
 
  
  

How to use:
 
HOT – Empty contents of one sachet into cup. Add hot water (approx. 150ml), stir well and serve.
COLD – Dissolve contents of one sachet in a small amount of hot water. Fill glass with cold water (up to 150ml). stir well. Add ice and serve.
*If consuming 3 sachets per day, take 1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon and 1 in the evening with or without meal.  

  
I’ve already consumed all 5 sachets and glad to say that I love how it taste exactly like the matcha milk tea I usually order from milk tea shops here. I drank it once a day (preferably in the afternoon) and glad that it gave me energy all throughout the day. I believe it has a slimming effect though I didn’t really felt that since I only consumed 5 sachets. Though I love that it matcha helps detoxifies the body and boosts my immune system. 😊

Mizuya Matcha Milk Tea Drink Mix is available at Prettyangelshoppe. You may check out the links below:

0 comments