FOODTRIP(159): Mehana by Yordanovi

During our Lamp Quarters Marikina food crawl, for the 5th stop, we visited Mehana by Yordanovi, a Bulgarian Restaurant.  

Lamp Quarters is one of the newest food hub opened at the famous Gil Fernando Avenue (a long strip in Marikina full of restaurants and food hubs). With the tag line, “Live. Love. Local”, the owners of Lamp Quarters want to create a venue and environment that gives opportunities for local, up and coming, talented entrepreneurs and starters to showcase their talents and craftmanship in the community.
  
Mehana by Yordanovi is a Bulgarian restaurant located at Lamp Quarters. Honestly, I’m not familiar with Bulgarian cuisine but my curiosity feeds me to try their dishes. It’s my first time trying out Bulgarian so I’m so excited to share my review on the dishes served.
  
Place was still on renovation went we went there though I’ve seen the recent photos lately and I think the place is very spacious and full of Bulgarian decors.
 
 

Here’s what we ate:

Pork Hind
 
-This pork was cooked slowly for 6 hours to keep its tender meat. With a little bit vinegar taste, I like that it’s soft and tasty. It’s something, everyone should give a try.

Zucchini Salad (Php189)
 
-This really looks appetizing for me since I love any white sauce haha. But this Zucchini salad tastes sour and creamy.

We only tried 2 dishes from them so I can only give a temporary rating since there are still lots of dishes I want to try from them. So far, the 2 dishes were good and tasty for me. Looking forward to trying their other dishes!
 
Mehana by Yordanovi
Located at: Lamp Quarters, Gil Fernando Avenue, Santo Niño, Marikina City
Phone number: +63 9434653770
Mehana by Yordanovi Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments