FOODTRIP(158): BubbaLab, Lamp Quarters

During our Lamp Quarters Marikina food crawl, for the 4th stop, we visited Bubba Lab which is very close to me since I love visited their first branch in Marikina Heights (near my alma mater, St. Scho Marikina) in 2014.
 
Lamp Quarters is one of the newest food hub opened at the famous Gil Fernando Avenue (a long strip in Marikina full of restaurants and food hubs). With the tag line, “Live. Love. Local”, the owners of Lamp Quarters want to create a venue and environment that gives opportunities for local, up and coming, talented entrepreneurs and starters to showcase their talents and craftmanship in the community.

Bubba Lab in Marikina is known to have that Chemistry/Science-Lab-High-School-Feels themed coffee/tea shop where you can chill for hours. I like their branch here since the ambiance is very laid back and chill, far from their branch in Marikina Heights which has lots of students.
 
 
 
   
  
  

MENU below:
  

Here’s the drinks we tried:
  
  
 
-          All tastes good for me, as expected with Bubba Lab but among all, I personally like the Blueberry Milk Tea Frost as it’s my first time trying out this kind of drink. I like the topping which is like a whipped cream but not which added a different texture to the drink. I also love the Salted Caramel Frappe since I just love salted caramel drinks. And the drink is not too sweet which I like. Haha

 
 
 
 
  
   
Overall, I ALWAYS highly recommend drinks from Bubba Lab though I preferably love this branch due to its quiet and chill ambiance. 😊
 
Bubba Lab, Lamp Quarters
Located at: Lamp Quarters, Gil Fernando Avenue, Santo Niño, Marikina City
Phone number: +63 9176520324
Bubba Lab Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments