Fresh and Healthy Hair with the All Natural HSP Shampoo & Conditioner

Having a long, shiny and soft hair has been my dream since I was younger. I admit not focusing much on taking care of my hair but rather using flat iron over the years just to fix my hair. Naturally, I do have a curly-to-wavy hair and most of the time, I use flat iron and even curling iron to look more presentable especially when I go out. Also, I’ve been dyeing my hair since 2010 and that makes 8 years of constant hair color thus making more damage to my hair. Currently, I do have a dry, frizzy and damaged hair.
 

A month ago, I came across a HSP (Herbal Soap Philippines) Natural Shampoo and Conditioner which is an all organic product made in the Philippines. It helps to repair hair damage, makes your hair stronger, gives volume, repairs and prevents split ends, removes and prevents dandruff, and it also prevents hair loss. It is also suitable for everyday use.
 
  
Main ingredients:
*Aloe Vera Extract
*Tea Tree Extract
*Jojoba Oil
*Virgin Coconut Oil
*Castor Oil

Packaging: This comes in a simple green and white plastic bottle. One can clearly read the description and this has a seal when you received it.
 
  
 

Weight: 100ml/bottle

Price: Php125/each; Php229 for both

Scent: Herbal scent

How to use:
  
 
1) Massage shampoo on wet hair to create a rich lather and rinse. Repeat if needed.
2) Nourish hair for extra smoothness and manageability with Conditioner


Result:
  

 Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:

  

Pros:
- Made my hair feels fresh right after use
- Eliminates the hair odor all throughout the day
- Soft hair
- Love the herbal and fresh scent all day
- Affordable
- All natural/organic product

Cons:
- The conditioner lasted for only 2 days for my bra length hair
- The shampoo lasted for only 1 week

Compared to my usual shampoo and conditioner, HSP Shampoo and Conditioner helped my hair a lot in a span of days or a week of use. I like that my hair feels FRESH and the scent lingers all throughout the day. The highlight of this is that it helped to ELIMINATE the hair odor on my scalp which I usually experience when I use my usual shampoo and conditioner. Also, it made my hair soft to touch. It also lessened the damage on my hair and reduced my split ends as I can easily comb my hair. The only problem I see is that 100ml of product didn’t last long for my bra-length hair. I do hope they’ll have a bigger version of this as I REALLY LOVE their products especially this and I’m looking forward to using this for a longer period. Overall, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND their shampoo and conditioner to everyone! Looking forward for their bigger version of these. 😊

HSP Shampoo and Conditioner: For more info, you may contact them here: 
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/herbalsoap.com.ph
Website: http://www.herbalsoap.com.ph
IG: @ herbalsoap.com.ph

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Herbal Soap Philippines. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

1 comments