FOODTRIP(125): Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken

I know I've been lacking foodtrips lately (blame it to my crazy sched huhu) and I do apologize for that. :( 
 
So when I finally went out a few days ago, I tried the newest restaurant I saw at Gateway Mall. It's the famous Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken restau which opened at their Gateway branch a few months ago. 

Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken is famous for their one of a kind charcoal chicken and most especially their 8 different sauce to choose from. 

Went there at dinner time and there were lots of customers inside. Place is very spacious though looks a bit cramped since there are lots tables and chairs to accommodate everyone. 
I love the colorful design they have. I wasn't able to take a photo but they have this one side wherein you can choose your own dip from their 8 different sauces for your meal. 

Menu on their Zomato page below: 
https://www.zomato.com/manila/peri-peri-charcoal-chicken-cubao-quezon-city/menu

Here's what we ordered: 

Palmas 1/4 Peri-Peri Chicken + 2 sides (Php225) 
- I got the Java Garlic Rice + Corn & Carrots for the sides. Honestly, the taste of their Peri-Peri chicken alone is just okay. But what I like the most is that their chicken was so juicy, soft and easy to slice. I also love the concept which you can choose what dip or sauce to use. I like the Cajun a lot!! :) The chicken along with the corn and carrots dipped ib Cajun sauce was really really good! Perfect taste of chicken for me! 

Chicken and Ribs Platter (Php390) 
"1/4 slab bbq back ribs, 1/8 Peri Chicken, corn and carrots and java rice" 
- Their ribs were also soft, juicy and very flavorful. Servings were huge and I tell you, it was all worth it. Taste was so heavenly! 

Though I wasn't really able to take much photos of the place, I did enjoyed dining in here. The 8 different sauce were really a stand out for me. I wasn't really able to try every sauce they have but Cajun sauce is the best one so far for me. It's good that one can choose what sauce they like for the dips. Also servings were huge and price was really worth it. :) Hope to come back here for better photos and to try other dishes :) 

Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken Gateway Mall 
Located at: 3rd Flr., Gateway Mall, Araneta Center Cubao Quezon City 
Phone number: 293 4947 
Opens at: 10AM-10PM 
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/peripericharcoalchicken
Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments