REVIEW(S): Nlighten Body Cream

Hello girls! For today's review, I'll be sharing with you a good whitening cream I've tried for about 2 months already. 

Cheska's Store was so kind enough to send me this Nlighten Body Cream, distributed by NWorld. I have already reviewed one of their famous products which is the Nlighten CC Cushion here. I think it's the BEST cushion for oily skin :) And also the Nlighten Cloud Cream which I also reviewed here
 

Product Info: "Nlighten Body Cream is a whipped cream like, non-sticky lightening cream which presents instant brightening effect. Enriched with natural ingredients and various essential vitamins, this body cream helps nourish the skin and enhance the skin's natural protective barrier leaving the skin moisturized. It also helps protect the skin from UVA and UVB rays." 
- Protects skin from harmful UVA & UVB rays 
- Instant brightening effect on skin 
- Leaves the skin moisturized, nourished and protected 

Packaging: Comes in this sealed white box. (click the photo to enlarge)
  
 
The product comes in this sturdy and dainty white and silver tub. 

Price: Php 1,350 (free shipping) at Cheska's Store 

Weight: 100g 

Scent: creamy powdery scent

Consistency: Very light and creamy. It easily spreads on my skin and feels hydrating. 

How To Use: Spread a right amount of product in your body and gently massage. Usable for sensitive area. For optimal results, use daily. 

Results: 
  

Video review on my Youtube Channel below: 


Pros
- Instant whitening effects 
- Very hydrating on the skin 
- Makes my skin soft to touch 
- A little goes a long way 
- One tub is good for about 2-3 months of everyday use 

Cons: 
- As much as I want to carry this everyday, I just can't because the tub is so big. Haha Hope they'll have a smaller version of this one to easily carry around. 
- When it comes to long term whitening, was able to notice minimal changes on my complexion 

Verdict: 
- After almost 2 months of use, I can say that I'm very well impressed with the instant whitening effects of this product on my skin. 
- Also, the product is very hydrating and moisturizing on my skin. 
- I like that a small amount of product really goes a long way. Was only able to consume half of the tub in about 2 months of use. 
- I do hope they'll have a smaller version of this one so that I can easily bring this around. 
- When it comes to long term whitening, I was only able to notice minimal changes on my skin. Maybe because I have white skin complexion to begin with. Although I've read a review that this product really works well on medium-dark skin tone when it comes to skin whitening. 

Nlighten Body Cream is available at Cheska's Store. For more info, you may contact them here: 
Facebook: http://facebook.com/cheskasstore 
Website: http://cheskasstore.net 
IG: @cheskasstore 
Email: cheskasstore@yahoo.com 
Contact num: 0916 582 8800 

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Cheska's Store. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

1 comments

  1. I am quite convinced with this product too. And ive already noticed the effect when i first used it. It lightens and moisturize the skin amd i love the smell too 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete