REVIEW(S): Nlighten CC Cushion - Best Cushion For Oily Skin

Lately, been addicting to cushions because it easier to carry on my bag. But what is a BB/CC cushion to begin with? Cushions are BB or CC creams placed in a compact form instead of a tube. A sponge with soaked BB or CC cream is seen with a puff for easier use. 

So last month, Cheska's Store were kind enough to send me this Nlighten CC Cushion which I've been hearing lots of positive feed backs on the internet. Let's begin. 
 

Product Info: According to the product info I got on their site, "Nlighten CC Cushion (Color Control) Cushion is a revolutionary air cushion technology. This lightweight base makeup helps achieve a flawless coverage and is specially formulated to perform several functions such as to help lighten the skin, help prevent the signs of aging and serve as sun protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays through its broad spectrum SPF 50+/PA+++. Recommended for all skin types." 


Packaging: The cc cushion comes in a sealed box. The cc cushion itself is very elegant and reminds me of the Laneige cushion. Love the packaging a lot. 
  
 
 

Price: Php1,640 at Cheska's Store 

Weight: 15g 

Scent: Powdery scent

Shades: Sadly, this comes in one shade only. 

Swatches: 

How To Use: Apply by pressing the puff into an essence sponge and gently pat into your face. For touch ups, re-apply as desired. 
 

Before/After: (click to enlarge)
  
  
  
Coverage: 
- Light to medium coverage depending on how you applied it. 
- Personally, love the idea of using the puff to apply the product but it tends to be look much whiter and thick looking on the face when I use the puff. I like using the beauty blender for a light and natural finish. 

  
 
Longevity: Was able to stretch the product for up to 7 hours with minimal oil on my face. 
*Pls take note that I used Quick Fx No Shine Mattifier 

Video review on my Youtube channel below:

Pros: 
- Love the simple but elegant packaging 
- Contains SPF 50 
- Easy to apply 
- Light-medium coverage 
- Lightweight 
- Brightens up my skin/face 
- Highly recommended for oily skin 

 Cons: 
- Pricey 
- One shade only 
- Not recommended for morena skin tone 

Verdict: This product surprisingly exceeded my expectations. Having an oily skin makes it hard for me to look for the best bb cream/cushion suitable for me. With the Nlighten CC Cushion, I was able to use the product for about 7 hours without retouch which is perfect for me. With the help of good primer and finishing powder, this product is highly recommended for oily skin.

Nlighten CC Cushion is available at Cheska's Store. For more info, you may contact them here: 
Facebook: http://facebook.com/cheskasstore 
Website: http://cheskasstore.net 
IG: @cheskasstore 
Email: cheskasstore@yahoo.com 
Contact num: 0916 582 8800 

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Cheska's Store. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

0 comments