FOODTRIP(119): Applebee's Eastwood

Looking for place to chill and drink, my friends decided to try here at this newly opened branch of Applebee's located in Eastwood Citywalk. 

Place is such an eye catcher since the brick designs of the place were appealing for a chill night. The place is suprisingly huge as when we came there, the staff assisted us to a bigger dining place inside.
 

Menu was handed to us upon seating. Since most of us were already full, we decided to try their alcoholic or happy hour drinks instead. Forgive me, but I forgot the names for this drinks :( But these happy hour drinks were priced for Php79/89?

  
- Servings were suprisingly huge and looks really good. Most of us were not really drinkers so we wasn't able to finish the drinks. :( Took me 1/4 of the drink and felt that blood came rushing to my face and palms already. Taste was okay for all of us. 

Green Mango Shake? 
- A bit sour for my taste. 

Boneless Chicken Bites with Bleu Cheese dip (Php195) 
- It was mix of salty and spicy chicken bites. most of us finds this very salty and yes I also did. But it really didn't matter to me since I really like salty ones. Haha 

Fiesta Lime Chicken (Php395) 
"Grilled chicken done fiesta-style with zesty lime sauce, Mexi-ranch and Jack-cheddar. Served with crisp tortilla strips, mexi-rice and freshly-made pico de gallo." 
- This wasn't my dish but it was able to take a few bites. It really looks good as delish. The chicken was very soft, easy to chew and I can really taste the mix of everything. Yum! 

 
Overall, I think the food served to us were good and satisfy. Since most of us wants that more affordable dish, I think we just find most of the dishes a bit pricey for our budget. Mind you, menu prices are subjected to tax and service charge. Good experience though :) 

Applebee's Eastwood 
Located at: Eastwood Citywalk 1, Libis, Quezon City 
Opens at: 11AM-12MD, Mon-Thu; 11AM-1AM Fri-Sun 
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ApplebeesPH

Applebee's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments