FOODTRIP(111): Ikkoryu Fukuoka Ramen Shangri-La

A few weeks ago, we went at Ikkoryu Fukuoka Ramen at Shang-La Plaza for a quick dinner. I've already tried lots of ramen before but honestly, I'm not a big fan of ramen (since ramen makes my stomach easily full). So I was with a friend who is a ramen lover and we agreed to try this restaurant. 
 
Entering the restaurant, we were warmly greeted by the staffs. Place is a bit small and packed given that we came here during a weekend night. No worries since there were still few seats available. 

Menu was handed to us upon seating. They offer lots if different ramen flavors and it was overwhelming. Haha I mean, I dunno what ramen to choose really. 

But in the end, I ordered their Vegi Tama Cheese Tonkotsu Ramen (Php400) which includes paprika, pumpkin, carrots, potato and corn. It says that it is perfectly blended into a heart-healthy vegetable cream, highlighted with parmesan cheese and roast pork bits over Ikkoryu's authentic tonkotsu ramen. 
Since I'm a big lover of cheese, I did liked this cheesy ramen that I ordered. It was very creamy, cheesy and flavorful. As usual, the servings were huge enough for me that I wasn't even able to finish all of it. :( 

I forgot what my friend ordered but according to her, her ramen was good and tastes like the one she eats in Japan. So thumbs up for that :) 

We also ordered Gyoza (Php150 for 6pcs) and I find it average. 

Overall, when it comes to flavor and servings so far, they're the best ramen restaurant I went to. Was actually a bit full when I came here so I wasn't able to finish my meal. Wanna come back again here soon :)

Ikkoryu Fukuoka Ramen Shangri-La
Located at: Level 5, East Wing, Shangri-La Plaza, Ortigas, Mandaluyong City
Opens at: 11AM-9PM, M-F || 10AM- 10PM Sat || 10AM-9PM Sun
Phone number: 02 4778333
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ikkoryuph/
Ikkoryu Fukuoka Ramen Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments