REVIEW(S): Yukiskincare Smacker Lip & Cheek Balm

Last June, Sis Ches of Yukiskincare Taguig was kind enough to send me new products to try and one of which is this Smacker Lip & Cheek Balm. So let's get started. 
 

Product Info: "Aside from the colors it brings to your lip and cheeks, it also moisturizes lips 24 hours without drying and prevent them from chapping" 

Packaging: The product comes in this small pink colored plastic pot. 
 

Price: Php260 at Yukiskincare Taguig

Weight: 15g 

Shades: 2 shades: Innocent Pink and Naughty Red. 
Got mine in Innocent Pink. 

Swatches: 
- The color is a bit vibrant when swatch 
- The color seems to be a bit neon pink when applied on the lips. 

Longevity: I was only able to stretch the product for 6-7 hours.. was only able to take a photo after 5 hours..
  
Pros: 
- Very hydrating and moisturizing 
- Handy 
- A little goes a long way 

Cons: 
- 2 shades only 
- Color/shade can be a bit neon pink when applied too much 

Verdict: Honestly, I'm a bit 50-50 on this product since I'm worried about the color pay off. The color is a bit neon pink (maybe I applied too much) and personally, didn't like the color on me. Though what I really like about the product, it is very hydrating and moisturizing on the lips.

Yukiskincare Smacker Lip & Cheek Balm is available at Yukiskincare Taguig. For more info, you may contact them here: 
Facebook: http://facebook.com/yukitaguig 
IG: @yukiskincaretaguig 
Contact number: 09163468734; 09224330672 

**For discounts/free shipping: You may use my code NICOLE17 
  
Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Sis Ches of Yukiskincare Taguig. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

0 comments