REVIEW(S): April Skin Magic Stone Soap

April Skin Magic Stone is one of the raved product/soap I've been seeing online this year. So it got me curious if this product is worth the rave. 
 

Good thing, Cheska's Store send me this April Skin Magic Stone Soap to try and review a few months. So let's start with the review. 

Product Info: April Skin Magic Stone original is a 100% natural soap that claims to remove your heavy makeup, cleanses deep within the pore, moisturize the skin and even recommended for sensitive skin types. It claims that their soap doesn't dissolve quickly unlike the normal soaps. 

Types: It also has two types of soap, the black one and the original one. I think I got the original one which is used for night time (though I also use it in the morning). Here's the comparison below: 

Packaging: 
- Comes in this black box. 
 
- When opened, you can see a gray/black plastic packaging with the product inside. 

- April Skin Magic Stone in original comes in this gray and white ones. Got mine in gray color.(original-night cleansing)

Price: Pls ask Cheska's Store for the price 

Weight: 100g 

Scent: Herbal scent. 

How To Use: 
- Make abundant foam with the soap for effective deep cleansing 
- Leave the foam for about 30 seconds on your face before washing to absorb active components. 
- Rinse with water. Tap your skin with a towel. 

Results: Was able to use this for about 2 months but for photo purposes, I'm only able to show you the before and after results in just one wash.


Pros: 
- Felt that it really cleanses my pores 
- Natural ingredients use 
- Doesn't dissolve quickly 
- The soap can really last for a long time 
- Good for ALL skin types 
- Easily removes light makeup 

Cons: 
- Pricey for some 
- Still have to use another soap/facial wash since I don't feel satisfied with using this soap alone 
- Felt like it didn't really removes my heavy makeup 
- I think the foam maker is a must to create the foam for better use 

Verdict: For about 2 months if use of this product, I can say that this product is pretty much average for me. I actually cut the soap into smaller pieces so that I can use more product for my future use. I dunno if cutting it into smaller pieces affects the efficacy of the product but it doesn't really create that foamy appearance when used. I think a foam maker is still needed for this. Also, I didn't feel that it thoroughly cleanses my heavy makeup although when I have minimal makeup, it does easily cleanses my skin. Though I feel like I still needed to use another soap/facial wash for a more squeaky cleans feeling after using the April Skin Magic Stone. 
But what I really like about this product is I felt that they only use natural ingredients to make this product so it is good for sensitive skin like mine. Also, it really cleanses my open pores very well. The soap doesn't dissolve quickly and cutting the soap into smaller pieces make the product/soap last longer. 

Was it worth the rave? I've read that for some, they really love the product so much. But based on my experience, I think it's just an average soap that cleanses the skin. Though, no harm in trying this one since I've heard it really works well for others, it's just that it didn't lived up on my high expectations.
April Skin Magic Stone is available at Cheska's Store. For more info, you may contact them here: 
Facebook: http://facebook.com/cheskasstore 
Website: http://cheskasstore.net 
IG: @cheskasstore 
Email: cheskasstore@yahoo.com 
Contact num: 0916 582 8800 

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Cheska's Store. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

1 comments

  1. Rinse to a beautiful you. Get rid of those deep-seated dirt, excess oils and dead cells with these facial foam. Restore your skin's natural glow. Try them out!


    Visit http://thefunstuffshop.com/

    ReplyDelete